Pheremone noob

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone going to get myself a mone just dont know which one yet. looking for a mone that will get loooks and chattiness with women, and also make the women feel more comfortable to put sex up on a silver platter, i just gotta take it ya kno, been hearing alot about chikara and pherlure dont know what im going to get just waiting to hear your replies and not sure if i should get scented or unscented i wear Aqua di giorgio armani cologne so if its better to get unscented and spray my cologne on i will do that then. Please and Thank you for all your advice and help to whoever actually responds to this!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you try Renegade pheremone soap by RPN. Nutraplanet sells it. The stuff rocks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone going to get myself a mone just dont know which one yet. looking for a mone that will get loooks and chattiness with women, and also make the women feel more comfortable to put sex up on a silver platter, i just gotta take it ya kno, been hearing alot about chikara and pherlure dont know what im going to get just waiting to hear your replies and not sure if i should get scented or unscented i wear Aqua di giorgio armani cologne so if its better to get unscented and spray my cologne on i will do that then. Please and Thank you for all your advice and help to whoever actually responds to this!
My wife absolutely LOVES Chikara.

Can you describe your personality (aggressive, assertive, easy-going, less dominant, etc.) and the usual type of woman that is attracted to you?

Different mones react to different types - both you and the type of woman you want to attract.

Renegade contains Androstenone, which is a highly sexualized pheromone best suited to assertive and easy-going males that want to enhance overall "masculinity" and can pull it off. Aggressive males and submissive males will either overwhelm (and frighten) or create a discord in the womans head, since the signal wont match the personality.

Chikara is a blend of mones, which makes it a great choice for those without much experience looking to play around with an all-around signal that intensifies whatever signal YOU are prone to put out.

I find, however, that Chikara makes other males think less of me (which can lead to fights if they attempt to disrespect) so I always spike it with NPA.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Im easy going, and very out going speak my mind, not very aggressive, have confidence, woman that are attracted to me um not sure what type they are really, ive usually had alot of different types attracted to me, really hot woman and so so and some ugly, than other ethnicities and types pretty much all around cause i dont approach women thinkin ok i have to impress them i approach them as if i dont want to get laid and usually it makes them more interested in me which will lead by goin back to the spot ;).
I want to try attract the young hot ones that you want to have but you think you wont get it so you dont really try to ya kno? and i have thought about tryin renegade and i want to but i hate buying products and havin them fail and sux cuz that has happened to quite a few products i bought so i prefer to test things out before i buy them and dont lose any money even tho you described renegade as a soap that would be for me, i just wanna test a good mone out and have it attract some women overall i guess hope this helps thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im easy going, and very out going speak my mind, not very aggressive, have confidence, woman that are attracted to me um not sure what type they are really, ive usually had alot of different types attracted to me, really hot woman and so so and some ugly, than other ethnicities and types pretty much all around cause i dont approach women thinkin ok i have to impress them i approach them as if i dont want to get laid and usually it makes them more interested in me which will lead by goin back to the spot ;).
I want to try attract the young hot ones that you want to have but you think you wont get it so you dont really try to ya kno? and i have thought about tryin renegade and i want to but i hate buying products and havin them fail and sux cuz that has happened to quite a few products i bought so i prefer to test things out before i buy them and dont lose any money even tho you described renegade as a soap that would be for me, i just wanna test a good mone out and have it attract some women overall i guess hope this helps thanks
Actually, from what you describe about your personality, Renegade would actually work well for you. Sounds like you are just easy-going enough to be able to pull of the uber-masculine aura of the Androstenone without intimidating women.

If you prefer a dab on (though they are more expensive) then I would recommend the NPA combined with your regular cologne.

Hint for NPA - place a drop or two on your HANDS and rub together. spread them NPA over as wide an area as you can. I find NPA to have unpleasant effects if concentrated on too small an area, as in dabs.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok well thank you ill have to look into that but now what about other pheremone sprays on dab ons is what im interested in purchasing and i need help on figuring one of those out help please

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok well thank you ill have to look into that but now what about other pheremone sprays on dab ons is what im interested in purchasing and i need help on figuring one of those out help please
I would recommend picking up the NPA and apply it as described above with your standard cologne.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell you this I LOOOOVVVVEEEE Chikara! Just the scent alone drives me closer. And the best part is the staying power. Matt is a hairy sweaty beast and I can still smell it on him the next morning.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok so is chikara and NPA like a mix of mones you can use or do you just use only mone, i use aqua di giorgio armani cologne and sometimes polo black do you need to get an unscented pheremone so it doesnt smell like ass? also do you use chikara alone or spray cologne on top of that? also i do smoke occasionally in social surroundings so do you apply more in those situations?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so is chikara and NPA like a mix of mones you can use or do you just use only mone, i use aqua di giorgio armani cologne and sometimes polo black do you need to get an unscented pheremone so it doesnt smell like ass? also do you use chikara alone or spray cologne on top of that? also i do smoke occasionally in social surroundings so do you apply more in those situations?
I believe Chikara comes scented and unscented. I like the scented, personally, and just use less cologne.

The NPA smells bad, which is why you want to spread it around then cover with cologne.

Both are pheromone blends, but with different concentrations to yield different effects.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok well then i think the chikara would probably be best to start with then move up and im also thinkin about buying the new Axcite hurt thats good too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok well then i think the chikara would probably be best to start with then move up and im also thinkin about buying the new Axcite hurt thats good too
Just beware of the effects of Chikara that I listed above.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but you didnt really list any effects just that you like the scented and chikara is a good first one to start off with?
should i like be aware that im gunna have 20 women fighting to rip off my clothes lol, cuz that would sell it and id fo sure buy lol ya kno, so if there are effects could you please list them and effects of NPA please

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry but you didnt really list any effects just that you like the scented and chikara is a good first one to start off with?
should i like be aware that im gunna have 20 women fighting to rip off my clothes lol, cuz that would sell it and id fo sure buy lol ya kno, so if there are effects could you please list them and effects of NPA please
My wife absolutely LOVES Chikara.

Can you describe your personality (aggressive, assertive, easy-going, less dominant, etc.) and the usual type of woman that is attracted to you?

Different mones react to different types - both you and the type of woman you want to attract.

Renegade contains Androstenone, which is a highly sexualized pheromone best suited to assertive and easy-going males that want to enhance overall "masculinity" and can pull it off. Aggressive males and submissive males will either overwhelm (and frighten) or create a discord in the womans head, since the signal wont match the personality.

Chikara is a blend of mones, which makes it a great choice for those without much experience looking to play around with an all-around signal that intensifies whatever signal YOU are prone to put out.

I find, however, that Chikara makes other males think less of me (which can lead to fights if they attempt to disrespect) so I always spike it with NPA.
Here.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
o my bad man thank you, just to clarify you use chikara and NPA at the same time with some cologne correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
o my bad man thank you, just to clarify you use chikara and NPA at the same time with some cologne correct?
As a beginner, and with your type of personality, I think this would be a good combo to play with - yes.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
alright sir thank you for all your help i now know what i shall be purchasing and if i do have any other questions ill be sure to come back to you considering you and i pretty much just had the conversation lol thanks alot man, and there are no local stores that carry these products they have to only be bought off the internet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright sir thank you for all your help i now know what i shall be purchasing and if i do have any other questions ill be sure to come back to you considering you and i pretty much just had the conversation lol thanks alot man, and there are no local stores that carry these products they have to only be bought off the internet?
Correct...love-scent.com

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Or chikara with our Renegade. This is a good one as well. I believe actually Matt uses all three.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Using all three Chikara, NPA, and Renegade? doesnt that just have like an overpowering mone scent and smell bad? seems like it would be too much but then again i dont kno nething about em.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Using all three Chikara, NPA, and Renegade? doesnt that just have like an overpowering mone scent and smell bad? seems like it would be too much but then again i dont kno nething about em.
The chikara he has is scented, it smells like a light cologne. The NPA stinks yep. But you only put a small amount of it on and you use your regular cologne over it.

The Renegade has a light leather scent and no nasty pheremone scent. So really the NPA is the only one like that. So they all three stack well.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im gonna try renegade next, its a cheap option at only 8 bucks but i dont know how long it will last.

Axcite by Anabolic Xtreme is pretty good, i just bought it. But i have nothing to compare it too.

ive noticed also with the herbal test booster DTH that more women are attracted to me as well.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Axcite makes me smell like piss. It still works though.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
haha sorry u smell like piss dully noted! still got time to pick out what im guna get

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Crader (female) says to buy Chikara. I'd start there, if I were you.

Even though I smell like piss, it still works. LOL!

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
lol well then i shall follow the females opinion, thank u get some good cologne to not smell like piss haha

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:)

We use a strong pheremone in the soap but the scent is one I choose because I like it. Combine it with chikara and it is a good combo.

I can't say for Axcite as I've never smelled it or been exposed to it. Next time I see Sinner I shall smell him:lol:

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
haha alright thank u, im gunna actually some renegade when i get home from work and try to hopefully get it by friday for when i go to a party at a college away from my college and see how the effects are if i get it in time itd be perfect!!!
and thanks for the advice on what to get

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm not sure why i came in here...but, If i may ask since i sem to have to very experienced guys and Crader in here...
I just want a little something to push my GF into the "i want you bad" zone or maybe just excite her a bit more...

Any recomendations?

Since i know youll ask,
I am easy going, laid back, comedic, not aggressive much, talkative and favorite colors green.

She is about the same. Laid back, easy going, funny/goofy, she is a bit older than me though 26, not sure if that matters.

I usually DO NOT wear cologne but i have some of my old one, Nautica sittin around.

Any ideas? I might just go to a "love store" to see if they have anythign like the NPA or Chikara or just get the Axcite.
Sound good?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm not sure why i came in here...but, If i may ask since i sem to have to very experienced guys and Crader in here...
I just want a little something to push my GF into the "i want you bad" zone or maybe just excite her a bit more...

Any recomendations?

Since i know youll ask,
I am easy going, laid back, comedic, not aggressive much, talkative and favorite colors green.

She is about the same. Laid back, easy going, funny/goofy, she is a bit older than me though 26, not sure if that matters.

I usually DO NOT wear cologne but i have some of my old one, Nautica sittin around.

Any ideas? I might just go to a "love store" to see if they have anythign like the NPA or Chikara or just get the Axcite.
Sound good?
You could try axcite or chikara, pheromones seem to work. Your girl won't jump your bones or anything over the pheromones. The pheromones just seem to give you an edge.

You could try tactics. Going out in public, if a random girl looks at me or flirts with me... Well lets just say my girl gets threatened. That usually ends up in us doing the wild thing. There are many ways to manipulate the female mind.

Or try both the pheromones and tactics altogether. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could try tactics. Going out in public, if a random girl looks at me or flirts with me... Well lets just say my girl gets threatened. That usually ends up in us doing the wild thing. There are many ways to manipulate the female mind.

Or try both the pheromones and tactics altogether. :thumbsup:
Sad, but true.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I don't know if your girl is like me, but other girls flirting with Matt or him flirting just pisses me off. And not in an I want you more way.

MT--You could try Chikara it always gets me going. Or go buy some toys with her, they add spice.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya that may work, also ordered my renegade soap finally got back in stock expecting it early next week or possibly today but not likely, psyched to give it a shot now i just need some chikara and npa and ill be ballin!! but ya i wish i could get a pheremone that just puts a girl in the "i want you bad and now" zone haha thatd be tight!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea, we are boring sometimes. Both are "normal" in public but otherwise, its wild usually. I think if she saw other girls checking me out shed get pissed and whine about it...not waters i wanna tread in. Thanks for the ideas. Maybe ill just get some Chikara and if it doesnt work ill give it to a friend.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ya that may work, also ordered my renegade soap finally got back in stock expecting it early next week or possibly today but not likely, psyched to give it a shot now i just need some chikara and npa and ill be ballin!! but ya i wish i could get a pheremone that just puts a girl in the "i want you bad and now" zone haha thatd be tight!

she might be thinking it but you gotta still do alittle work to find out. Just dont let it change you. Remember, it will work with your style and approach and hopefully youll catch a girls eye youll like, not a random. But hey thats college.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't know if your girl is like me, but other girls flirting with Matt or him flirting just pisses me off. And not in an I want you more way.

MT--You could try Chikara it always gets me going. Or go buy some toys with her, they add spice.
I was telling him to be tactful... I didn't advise him to go flirting with girls. I didn't say I flirt with other girls openly. I listed one situation that has worked to my advantage in the past. It's purely psychological, and requires a diplomatic approach. :cool:

I strongly advise you NOT to try out any 'toys'. They may be fun, but will have a negative effect in the long run. Venture into this 'toy' realm at your own risk. There are plenty of ways to add 'spice' without 'toys'.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Alright so i just got back in town and came home to finding some renegade in my room was really stoked that i had it already so first day of course i used it but wasnt sure how much i was supposed to so i only used it on my chest and neck in the shower cuz i was goin up to a college for the night where there would be some ladies and got there and no real hits that i noticed as well as i kno i used to little on me but didnt wanna overdue. and now my first question is when you shower with it do you use it all over your body or just on your chest and around the neck area, how does it become potent? and does the pheremone last all day or only for like an hour? also the soap is extremely smooth when showering with it!! and smells good!