question?

1. question?

Does this stuff really work? and what does it do. Becasue I just think its funny

2. i thought this stuff was BS too. my only experience is with chikara (think i spelled it wrong) but my GF and me got back together the night i wore it, and every time i wear it, it's does not take long till were in the bedroom. it normally is after the kids have gone to sleep, but not when i wear it, it's right away. could be a coincidence, but maybe not.

3. It's not something you can answer easily. I tried some chikara once, went on a date with a girl I had just met, and had her in my bed hours later. Was it the chikara? Or was I on point that night? Or was she already looking to bone?
    •   

4. really? lmao. I may just try this. sounds like bs though. Being that I am 17 and still go to highschool partys I wanna see how this works

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDono View Post
    really? lmao. I may just try this. sounds like bs though. Being that I am 17 and still go to highschool partys I wanna see how this works
    just don't take a bath in it, more is not better, and it's dam expensive. best of luck. let us know

6. Hahahahah.....funny thread.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements