question?

ChrisDono

Awards
Does this stuff really work? and what does it do. Becasue I just think its funny :lol:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i thought this stuff was BS too. my only experience is with chikara (think i spelled it wrong) but my GF and me got back together the night i wore it, and every time i wear it, it's does not take long till were in the bedroom. it normally is after the kids have gone to sleep, but not when i wear it, it's right away. could be a coincidence, but maybe not.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It's not something you can answer easily. I tried some chikara once, went on a date with a girl I had just met, and had her in my bed hours later. Was it the chikara? Or was I on point that night? Or was she already looking to bone?

ChrisDono

Awards
really? lmao. I may just try this. sounds like bs though. Being that I am 17 and still go to highschool partys I wanna see how this works

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
really? lmao. I may just try this. sounds like bs though. Being that I am 17 and still go to highschool partys I wanna see how this works
just don't take a bath in it, more is not better, and it's dam expensive. best of luck. let us know