test as a pheromone

Dolmance

Awards
Since the purpose of pheromones on males is to signal your virility to a prospective female who is in a receptive phase of her monthly cycle, has anyone here tried using test (maybe testosterone suspension) as a pheromone by dabbing it on skin or clothes?

Does anyone think that would be effective?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't work that way...but I do find high test levels increases pheromone output, as well as "changing" the composition of your "scent".

My wife can always tell when I am "on" by scent.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can attest to what dsade is saying. Test itself is not a pheramone but when on test the output of pheramones is definitely on overdrive. Every time Im "on" I attract more feminine attention.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I always wondered if it would be reasonable to ejaculate and apply the warm cream to your skin as a pheromone. I will not be doing this, I will not be making a log on this.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always wondered if it would be reasonable to ejaculate and apply the warm cream to your skin as a pheromone. I will not be doing this, I will not be making a log on this.
It works better if you swallow it, it'll actually go through your stomach, get metabolized as (alpha-8-reactive spermatosis) or ARS for short, which is the main ingredient in guess what? PHERMONES.....

However the effects of phermones are short lived because of the low half life, since they were so effective if you had them all day, it would increase the human population wayyy into overdrive, like adrenaline, if your adrenals keep pumping all day, it would lead to exhaustion, hence the half life of 3.5 hours, so it must be done regularly.

Eat up!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
It works better if you swallow it, it'll actually go through your stomach, get metabolized as (alpha-8-reactive spermatosis) or ARS for short, which is the main ingredient in guess what? PHERMONES.....

However the effects of phermones are short lived because of the low half life, since they were so effective if you had them all day, it would increase the human population wayyy into overdrive, like adrenaline, if your adrenals keep pumping all day, it would lead to exhaustion, hence the half life of 3.5 hours, so it must be done regularly.

Eat up!
Have you made a log on this?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you made a log on this?
No, but I'd like to see you start one, I can't be bothered with a log now cause I'm already running albuterol which kinda ramps everything up, so it wouldn't be a fair assesment, plus the inteference with the beta receptors and then upregulation by ketotifen messes up this cycle(by increasing it) so we'd get skewered results.

Let me know if you need help to get things started.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
No, but I'd like to see you start one, I can't be bothered with a log now cause I'm already running albuterol which kinda ramps everything up, so it wouldn't be a fair assesment, plus the inteference with the beta receptors and then upregulation by ketotifen messes up this cycle(by increasing it) so we'd get skewered results.

Let me know if you need help to get things started.
LOL!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink: Did I seriously just read that?!?!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This thread has gone very wrong somehow.. very wrong

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
:think:..->..:head:+:hammer:..->..:food: Dinner served...->:woohoo:hello ladies!