When to take alphamine?

dhackel41

Awards
When do you take alphamine? Can I take it with a pre work out? Does it matter when I take it?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does your preworkout have stims?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My answer: ALL THE TIMES!

But seriously, yes, just avoid around other stimulant usage like JJ mentioned.

I like to take 2 scoops first thing in the morning on my non-lifting days. And on days I train at 5 AM, I like 2 scoops around Noon to get me through the back end of work and not fall asleep at 6 PM lol.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Alphamine is the ONLY stim supplement that I've taken first thing in the AM on an empty stomach that hasn't made me feel sick or get mega jitters. I love it.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
My answer: ALL THE TIMES!

But seriously, yes, just avoid around other stimulant usage like JJ mentioned.

I like to take 2 scoops first thing in the morning on my non-lifting days. And on days I train at 5 AM, I like 2 scoops around Noon to get me through the back end of work and not fall asleep at 6 PM lol.
It practically gonna be my new summer staple. Especially with landscaping; I'm beat by 2 and I still have four hours or more to go.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take 2 scoops right out of bed. I don't alter the dosage for lifting days. I lift in the evening and don't want stims so close to bed. I use high volume for pre.

dhackel41

Awards
So I'm going to add alphamine around lunchtime. I also drink ergonine I sip it throughout day. Along with ON gold pre for pre workout and PESprotein2 scoops post work out. Does that sound like a good stack?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm going to add alphamine around lunchtime. I also drink ergonine I sip it throughout day. Along with ON gold pre for pre workout and PESprotein2 scoops post work out. Does that sound like a good stack?
I'm not familiar with the profile of the ON pre, but everything else sounds great. So assuming it's a solid pre, then I'd say yes.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It practically gonna be my new summer staple. Especially with landscaping; I'm beat by 2 and I still have four hours or more to go.
The new flavors made it a summer favorite, Margarita blended up with crushed ice is the bomb in the summer, man. Same goes with Strawberr Piña Colada.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
The new flavors made it a summer favorite, Margarita blended up with crushed ice is the bomb in the summer, man. Same goes with Strawberr Piña Colada.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
That sounds freaking amazing

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually take it in the morning or pre workout.

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app