Cutting in a few months - chose PES to help. Get in Here!

glosss

glosss

Awards
Looking to cut down in a few months and ive heard nothing but good stuff from PES (alphamine / select / erase etc.).

As ill be ordering to the UK, i will be buying more than a months worth of product. My questions are:

Im Looking to stack Alphamine and Erase Pro / Shift - Is this the best stack you have? im not looking to spend all my money because race bike, but is it sufficient?

How long does a tub of alphamine last, i know it says 84 servings, but do you recommend 2 scoops? Im looking to run this for 2/3 months.

Any chance you could throw in an extra tub / discounts?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Most people do alphamine at 3 scoops a day so you get 4 weeks out of it, I personally only do 2 so id suggest 2 tubs at least

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you signed up for the insider? Idk what the deal will be or if it'll be feasible for you in the UK but keep an eye out for it.

Otherwise I would say ya Erase Pro+ and either Alphamine or Norcodrene would be quite the potent fat loss stack. The new Erase Pro+ includes KSM-66 Ashwagandha (adaptogenic benefits including decreased anxiety, improved VO2 max, and boost in test), along with the DHAA (PPAR Agonist for fat loss, among other benefits) and B. Diffusa (positive effects as a GDA and on performance). Basically it works very well in fat loss situations. ;)

For Alphamine, yes 3 scoops is the general recommended dose so the tub should last 4 weeks and 8 weeks would probably be preferred. If in the UK you may want to look into Norodrene as it does include our novel alpha-2 agonist Boldine (more info on that formula here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/255053-norcodrene-intl-euro.html)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to cut down in a few months and ive heard nothing but good stuff from PES (alphamine / select / erase etc.).

As ill be ordering to the UK, i will be buying more than a months worth of product. My questions are:

Im Looking to stack Alphamine and Erase Pro / Shift - Is this the best stack you have? im not looking to spend all my money because race bike, but is it sufficient?

How long does a tub of alphamine last, i know it says 84 servings, but do you recommend 2 scoops? Im looking to run this for 2/3 months.

Any chance you could throw in an extra tub / discounts?
I would personally go with Norcodrene, SHIFT, and Erase Pro+, which you can get with the insider deal right now at an incredible price.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would personally go with Norcodrene, SHIFT, and Erase Pro+, which you can get with the insider deal right now at an incredible price.
Yep exactly this.

Or,
Norcodrene, EPro+, Forskolin

glosss

glosss

Awards
So i went with, 2 bottles of alphamine and erase pro+ and 3 bottles of forskilin for sake of it, meant to be helpful.

We'll see how it goes :D

thanks all.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i went with, 2 bottles of alphamine and erase pro+ and 3 bottles of forskilin for sake of it, meant to be helpful.

We'll see how it goes :D

thanks all.
Keep us updated