More Yohimbine with Norcodrene?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Trying to maximize my fat loss using 95% Forskolin @ 100mg/day, as well as 3 caps of Norcodrene daily. Diet is on point.

Currently ~178 pounds and cutting (caloric deficit). Should I try throwing in maybe 1, 2, or 3 more caps of 2.5mg Yohimbine pills to maximize fat burning, or will the effects just be negligible and unnecessary??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't add it to the Norcodrene dose. Instead you could try adding in Target-A2 or yohimbine in the am prior to a fasted run and then later on take the norcodrene. Just don't take it too late in the day as it may interfere with sleep.

So something like

6am - Target A2 + forskolin + cardio in a fasted state

10am - Norcodrene + Forskolin

That would be one way to incorporate both in a day

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Well right now I do 50mg Forskolin first thing in the morning with 1 cap Norcodrene, and 50mg F with 2 caps Norcdrene in the afternoon pre-workout (lifting around 6PM ish).

Is there any way to incorporate more Yohimbine to that (or any reason to), or would it be unnecessary and not worth it?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would not be recommended to take yohimbine on top of a dose of norcodrene. Norco already contains y and adding more y to the mix would only increase your risk of negative side effects and not necessarily increased fat loss. If you want to add y to the mix you can by seperating the two as I showed above.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
It would not be recommended to take yohimbine on top of a dose of norcodrene. Norco already contains y and adding more y to the mix would only increase your risk of negative side effects and not necessarily increased fat loss. If you want to add y to the mix you can by seperating the two as I showed above.
Interesting, so if I'm doing 3 caps daily of Norco with a 1/2 or 2/1 dosing scheme (whenever training occurs), don't even include it on the Norco dose that only contains 1 pill?

Sorry, just trying to make sure I cover all possible options.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norco already has a pretty good amount of Y, no need for more.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to maximize my fat loss using 95% Forskolin @ 100mg/day, as well as 3 caps of Norcodrene daily. Diet is on point.

Currently ~178 pounds and cutting (caloric deficit). Should I try throwing in maybe 1, 2, or 3 more caps of 2.5mg Yohimbine pills to maximize fat burning, or will the effects just be negligible and unnecessary??
Norcodrene + 100mg Forskolin is going to have a great impact on body composition and fat loss already.