How Good is PES High Volume? Reviews Inside.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a doubt the best non-stim pump product on the market. Blows hemavol out of the water. Massive thumbs up from me.
I have had 3 workouts so far with HV.
It is the best pump supplement I have ever tried without a doubt.
the pumps this stuff induces are simply outrageous. i already have 13 tubs, but i will be buying more
All I can say is that was fantastic. Just floored by it all around. Absolutely incredible pumps and vascularity. Muscles look much more full than usual. Flavor was spot on. One of the better supps I've used ever.
Tried High Volume for the first time for yesterday's workout, and I have to say, it is the real deal; the best pump supplement I've tried. I noticed absolutely no difference in terms of pumps/endurance/strength with 2 scoops of HV than what I had been using in the past (2 scoops Dilate + 2 caps Amentomax + 4 caps Potassium Nitrate), and that's really saying something, since all three of those supplements are solid on their own. But getting everything from one amazing tasting product? I wish I'd bought more than three!
Effects: 10/10.
Much like a previous review I read -- this was noticeable in the pumpz department before even touching a weight. The 20 minute drive from work to the gym was more than enough time to blow up my forarm veins.

Now I'm far from lean. Sitting at around 12-13% body fat with my pastey white skin. This chit dilated the fuark out of my veins.

In terms of endurance and pumps, it was bar none the best I've encountered in a single product. I like to think of it as it turned me into a turbo charged hybrid car. I had ridiculous endurance. Where I'm normally gassed, I was fresh as could be. Normally after my compound movements, the accessory work is a bit into the nothing-left-to-give zone. I felt like I could go for quite some time...the only limiting factor being intense pumps... lol

The pumps were amazing, but only outshined by the endurance high volume gave to my workout. I felt like I could go for hours, without being stimmed out of my mind. I only took it with a 200mg caff tab, and the sample of high volume. I was set. Actually looking forward to running high volume with target A-2 and caff tabs once this drops..

Overall -- Amazing. All I can say to PES is you nailed it again.
Brace yourself for the best pumps of your life. Used it once, had such a good workout when the blue frost insider hit my email the next day I picked up two more tubs!
The PUMP: 10/10

Sweet mother of Jesus. Nuff said.

Legitimately, had a ridiculous pump after my warm up set. I did light back with a predominant focus on arms. I literally had a trap pump as well from doing isoholds during db shrugs. It was awesome. Painful at times in my forearms, but really really fun!

Grade: A

No doubt gonna be a huge hit. My guess, it'll be the best pump, non stim pre on the market when its out. And I'm really curious as to what the ingredients look light upon the release cause this my friend, is no joke

Should have a caution logo lol "Careful... arms might implode"
Yea two workouts in a row insane pump

1 norco 2 scoop hv 1 glycofuse 1 amino iv crazy crazy back pump
Mine came today. Took two scoops with the samples of norc. Just repped out 22 reps of 320 on deadlifr at a body weight of 170. Huge pr for me
Just a side note, hv is the perfect supps for satisfying wives. You know, the pumps and vascularity and all. Like all over. ALL OVER.
I absolutely love the mood and pump effects during my workouts! It also seems to really help with mind-muscle connection while lifting. And that's with just one scoop...which makes it an even better bargain. Glad I ordered a couple extra containers. At one scoop per workout, four containers is going to last a while. Is it wrong that I want to take a scoop every morning before work just because I enjoy the effects so much? :)
Effects: what I really like about High Volume is that it's like a combo of what I like so much about Giant Pump (nitrates & agmatine) and Noxygen (hydromax & nitrates) but then with the added AmentoMax, I feel makes it head and shoulders above those.
Workout was legs and within mins of warming up achieved and maintained a full body pump. And feel the energy, mind/muscle connection and endurance was much more spot on than usual for the duration of the workout...this being my first go round with Amento will be interesting to see how this plays out...As usual, solid work PES
Pumps, on the other hand, were experienced acutely. That's undeniable in my book! The vasodilation/vascularity were extremely noticeable from the get go. I'm not much of a fan of the term, "all day pumps", however the pumped feeling I experienced lasted much longer than any other supplement I can recall..
Just an update. Mine was very clumped, but I couldn't wait to use it. Dissolved pretty well. So that was great. Tastes phenomenal. Tried one scoop solo and then took my Stimul8 separate and hit chest. The pumps were AMAZING. Hit the nail on the head again PES. customer for life.
Pump: Overall, the pump was excellent. I trained fasted, and I could feel the increase in pumps.

Pump: Again, the pump was excellent. I trained fasted doing legs and it was almost too much pump as it was painful at some points. I'd likely do 1/2 scoop for leg days and 1 scoop for other days.
I stacked 1 scoop with 2 caps of uncut, 2g of LCLT, extra 500mg Agmatine, extra 3g of citrulline malate, and 4g of beta alanine. Best chest and biceps workout in weeks; I don't think I have ever had a chest pump so pronounced before.

I was a long time Hemavol user and when PN came out I began stacking that with it for a while as well. I can say that this workout was a brand new experience, and with further use can probably say high volume is superior.

Thanks PES for another great product.
To be honest, I was leaving Preworkouts and going to buy bulk supps.
I simply couldn't believe NONE had the big 4 for pumps (Citrulline, Agmatine, Nitrates and GMS).
If I had to buy 2 and mix them, then I would prefer doing this with bulk supps.

And HV not only has the big 4, but also has amento, and HydroMax (better than GMS).
And the nitrates in HV are as Arginine Nitrate, which seems to be the best form of it.

PES, what a great job!!!
Just had the best workout of my life using High Volume.

First workout using it I didn't feel much, but this time I waited 45 mins to hit the gym and the pumps were insane.

Repped 100 lb dumbbells on the incline bench for the first time ever.
I was a fan of the former Athletix High Volume product but PES definitely brought it to the next level. The new High Volume is the first non-stim pre-workout drink that makes me believe there's life after Craze. Coming from a avid Craze fan, that's high praise. Yes, I realize High Volume has a completely different MOA than Craze.
Ok. I only took one scoop this morning. And, unfortunately, didn't sleep well last night. But, WOW! I worked arms today and had such a pump I couldn't get my hand to my mouth to take my vitamins afterwards. That was crazy! It's legs tomorrow. Maybe I'll up it to 1 1/2 scoops...

THIS STUFF ROCKS!
Pump: 10/10
The pump is just sick. Takes a couple sets and my muscles are full of blood and the contractions are hard.

Vascularity: 10/10
Im not usually a real vascular guy until I get below 10%. Well im at about 15% right now and I have veins in my upper chest, shoulders, forearms, through the front of my arms and near my triceps as well. Needless to say thats impressive.
Finally tried 2 scoops of HV preworkout. Holy $#&%! It was actually too much of a pump. Looked like my shirt was painted on by the end of my workout. I'll be dropping back down to 1 scoop.

To be continued...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saved for additional reviews.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
#FeelTheVolume

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First post updated with more reviews. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
hopefully i can contribute mine sooon ;) will be a very detailed one at that

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my three bottles of high volume in like a week ago I think it was so ive used it for 4 or so workouts by now. Flavor: 8/10 - Paradise Cooler Not bad at all, very refreshing. No clumps or mixing issues at all.

Pump: 10/10 The pump is just sick. Takes a couple sets and my muscles are full of blood and the contractions are hard.

Vascularity: 10/10 Im not usually a real vascular guy until I get below 10%. Well im at about 15% right now and I have veins in my upper chest, shoulders, forearms, through the front of my arms and near my triceps as well. Needless to say thats impressive.

Mood: 9/10 Although it doesnt provide stimulation it puts me in a great mood and once I put my music on I goto work and get the job done!

As usual a job well done PES!
Had two workouts with HV. 1.5 scoops. My thoughts so far.

Pump 9/10- holy crap. Could not get my shirt off to take a shower after back and bi workout. Best pumps I have had. Step above hemavol.

Taste 8/10- blue frost taste great. Natural tasting and great with a few ice cubes. Yummm

Mixability 10/10. No issue mixed great with a few shakes. No clumps.

Mood 8/10- great feeling when the earbuds go in and the volume goes up. Got to my dark place and stayed focus.

Vascularity 7/10- impressed with the pop of veins considering my bf right now
Video review for you all!

[video=youtube;mp-08XGK600]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-08XGK600[/video]
Three more reviews :).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First post updated again. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416262085.740586.jpg

Here is a little swolfie/pump pic!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love reading all the feedback and seeing the swolfies! :)