PES High Volume

Page 24 of 24 First ... 222324

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jackdblondguy View Post
    Can you mix Beta Alanine with High Volume?
    Yes, zero issues there.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jackdblondguy View Post
    Can you mix Beta Alanine with High Volume?
    I wouldn't personally.

    Taurine and Beta Alanine should be dosed separately. Beta Alanine works via saturation, and doesn't have any acute benefits besides tingles.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jackdblondguy View Post
    Oh ok, so maybe dose the Beta Alanine postworkout with my kreakalyn?
    You want to dose Beta Alanine with carbs. Again, away from Taurine.

    If you're worried about the tingles, dosing with food should minimize the tingles if you do experience them. So I would recommend dosing as far away from your High Volume dose as possible.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. What do you guys think of paradise cooler high volume, I much prefer the blue frost version, and am yet to try the newer flavours.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    What do you guys think of paradise cooler high volume, I much prefer the blue frost version, and am yet to try the newer flavours.
    Second favourite behind rasp lem
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    What do you guys think of paradise cooler high volume, I much prefer the blue frost version, and am yet to try the newer flavours.
    PC is good.

    My fav is CC then RL.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    What do you guys think of paradise cooler high volume, I much prefer the blue frost version, and am yet to try the newer flavours.
    I have too hard of a time picking just one HV flavor I prefer. I tend to just rotate them all and allow my favorite for the day to be the one due up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. I got a Paradise Cooler and a Blue Frost in the mail today. REALLY stoked about this, pump is what I want from my PwO and I've read nothing but positive feedback about this product.

    I've been using Dr Jekyll stacked with NO3 Drive lately so it's going to be interesting to see how this compares. I have 2 Alphamine on its way so I can stack those if I need the stims.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    I got a Paradise Cooler and a Blue Frost in the mail today. REALLY stoked about this, pump is what I want from my PwO and I've read nothing but positive feedback about this product.

    I've been using Dr Jekyll stacked with NO3 Drive lately so it's going to be interesting to see how this compares. I have 2 Alphamine on its way so I can stack those if I need the stims.
    Great bro. I'm confident pump and amazing workouts is what you will get! Please be sure to report back after a few uses. We always enjoy hearing results and comparisons.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. So I've tried High Volume for two workouts now. First was an upper body deload session. I didn't expect much on such a workout but it felt good. But on todays workout it really kicked in. It was a push day and my chest blew up before I was done with the first exercises. And I hit a FST-7 on cable crossovers for my last exercises and damn that hurt!

    Both Paradise Cooler and Blue Frost tasted amazing, nice job! I ran them solo, no added stims. My plan is to stack it with Amino Energy or Alphamine (if it ever arrives) when it feels like I need more energy. But I got to say, for a stim free PWO it sure gave me plenty of energy.

    Tomorrow is legs and I was wondering what you guys do for legs. I don't really need a massive pump when doing legs. So I thought I might just do 1 scoop and mix it with Amino Energy or Alphamine. Extra energy and a little pump.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    So I've tried High Volume for two workouts now. First was an upper body deload session. I didn't expect much on such a workout but it felt good. But on todays workout it really kicked in. It was a push day and my chest blew up before I was done with the first exercises. And I hit a FST-7 on cable crossovers for my last exercises and damn that hurt!

    Both Paradise Cooler and Blue Frost tasted amazing, nice job! I ran them solo, no added stims. My plan is to stack it with Amino Energy or Alphamine (if it ever arrives) when it feels like I need more energy. But I got to say, for a stim free PWO it sure gave me plenty of energy.

    Tomorrow is legs and I was wondering what you guys do for legs. I don't really need a massive pump when doing legs. So I thought I might just do 1 scoop and mix it with Amino Energy or Alphamine. Extra energy and a little pump.
    Very good to hear bro. Those flavors are stellar for sure. Very good for mixing as well you will enjoy it. That chest pump is like nothing else isn't it?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Finally had some high volume today for the first go in over 2 months. Cotton candy was just as delightful as ever and man arm day was the perfect workout to break back into HV with!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Only had enough for 3 weeks. This week my pumps just aren't the same. Why must I let myself run out of such a product!
    Will work for pumps...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Can any rep comment on the amount of glycerol in high volume? one of the few not specifically defined in mg/grams

  15. Quote Originally Posted by boatnerj View Post
    Can any rep comment on the amount of glycerol in high volume? one of the few not specifically defined in mg/grams
    It's prop blended for a reason, so reps unfortunately cannot answer the question for you.

  16. lame

    JK, I understand.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by boatnerj View Post
    lame

    JK, I understand.
    Haha sorry. If you have any other questions, let us know!

  18. PES High Volume is amazing. Had a sample of it.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    PES High Volume is amazing. Had a sample of it.
    Glad you enjoyed it man!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    PES High Volume is amazing. Had a sample of it.
    I'm really missing it right now. Glad to hear you enjoy it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. High-Volume Lee Priest Routine
    By KgTomCat in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 05:46 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 02:27 PM
  3. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:09 PM
  4. High volume training, your opinions on my program
    By meathead1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 04:16 PM
  5. 12 week high volume program utilizing M1T as a cutting aid
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 02:34 PM
Log in
Log in