Old Erase Pro Question

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of Erase Pro(old formula), that I have been holding onto till the end of summer approaches. I have never taken an AI before and am somewhat hesitant to take it. I have not had any sort of blood work done showing my test or estro levels. Is there any harm in taking the Erase Pro even though I do not know my Estrogen levels or is it just a waste of product. I have read there is no concern for rebound with any version of Erase and will obviously stop taking the pills if I have any signs of low Estrogen. I am not and never have taken any type of gear in the past so hormones should not be affected by anything of that nature. Thanks.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is likely no risk of harming yourself by taking Erase Pro, but you should get a blood test if it concerns you. You're correct in stating that no versions of Erase result in rebound. It is unlikely that Erase will crush your estrogen levels to a point of concern.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your help. I just try to be somewhat cautious with supplements that affect hormones and have never taken an AI. Never been disappointed with anything y'all have made in the past so I'm sure I won't be with this either.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your help. I just try to be somewhat cautious with supplements that affect hormones and have never taken an AI. Never been disappointed with anything y'all have made in the past so I'm sure I won't be with this either.
Of course man! If you have any concerns, we're always around to help :)