need help with PES stack

1kerry

Awards
Hi Guys, On monday Ill start a short cutting phase for 8 weeks, maybe 9-10, my diet-training will be the LEANGAINS approach way, you know IF, 3 DAYS a week training, very low cardio, cycling carbs, etc…. and I have the following on hand:

1 ALPHAMINE
1 NORCODRENE
1 ALPHA-T2
1 NEW ERASE PRO
1 OLD ERASE (regular)
1 OLD ANABETA
1 NEW ANABETA ELITE
1 SS SHIFT
1 SS METHYL-SYNEPHRINE

AND THE STAPLES AMINO IV AND PES SELECT…..

I was thinking on maybe to stack at the same time norco, alpha mine, or anabeta , new ABE….but maybe finish one bottle of each and then continue with the other may be a better option, but please help make my decision =D

This is what Im Planning to take it, maybe I should do it other way, if you think so, tell me ;)

TRAINING DAYS (first thing in the morning fasted):
2 Scoops Alphamine PREWORKOUT
1 A-T2
1 SS METHYL-SYNEPHRINE
1 SS SHIFT
1 OR ANABETA
1 NEW ABE
1 ERASE PRO

Later on the day:
1 NORCODRENE
1 OR ANABETA
1 NEW ABE
1 SHIFT
1 AT-2
--------------------------------------------
ON NON-TRAINING DAYS before breakfast:
1 NORCO
1 ALPHAMINE
1 AT-2
1 SHIFT
1 SS METHYL-SYNEPHRINE

LATER THROUGH THE DAY:
1 NORCO
1 AT-S
1 OR ANABETA
1 NEW ABE
1 ERASE PRO
1 SHIFT

ANY Idea , suggestion is welcome.

THANKS!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
That's a whole lot of supplements. I saw great results on the leangain diet doing the following:

8:00 am: wake up and pop a Norco
8:20 1 scoop alphamine
8:45-9:45: workout fasted
10:30-11:00 first meal
3:00 pm: 1 scoop alphamine
5:00: 1 Norco
5:45 2nd/last meal

Then I'd fast from that last meal until10:30-11 the next day. Like I said, I saw great results using this protocol. I could see maybe adding the alpha-T2, but if I were you I'd save the other for another run later on. With 1 tub of alphamine and 1 Norco bottle you can have an 8 week cut using the above.

1kerry

Awards
That's a whole lot of supplements. I saw great results on the leangain diet doing the following:

8:00 am: wake up and pop a Norco
8:20 1 scoop alphamine
8:45-9:45: workout fasted
10:30-11:00 first meal
3:00 pm: 1 scoop alphamine
5:00: 1 Norco
5:45 2nd/last meal

Then I'd fast from that last meal until10:30-11 the next day. Like I said, I saw great results using this protocol. I could see maybe adding the alpha-T2, but if I were you I'd save the other for another run later on. With 1 tub of alphamine and 1 Norco bottle you can have an 8 week cut using the above.
believe it or not, it was until I wrote down my whole story that I realized it is a BIG stack….but well, last cutting phase I believe I lost a lot of muscle, so AB and ABE will be in the stack in order to keep most of muscle and strength …..Norco and ALphamine should be a nice stack…. shift and METHYL-SYNEPHRINE are about to expire so its time to take them…. Maybe A-T2 is the only i would drop.

thanks for your opinion!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the muscle lost probably has a lot more to do with your diet. You most likely just cut too far under maintenance. Good ol' creatine helped me keep most of my gains during my last cut.

1kerry

Awards
Sure, I agree...first 6 weeks I cut drastically carbs, and lots of pounds lost including Muscle :(