Norcodrene + TTA Stack

BeyondLimits3

BeyondLimits3

Awards
Finishing up Alphamine, AAv2, Lean Extreme stack and really loving it so far.

Have a bottle of genomyx dcp with TTA and thinking about stacking it with norcodrene.

Would this work?

Anything worth adding to this stack?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid stack. I dont see a need to add anything else other than maybe amino ix but what you got there lokks good

juggernaut76

Awards
this is actually really interesting. I have some bulk tta laying around, havent had a chance to take it yet.
may eventually stack with Norcodrene.

would be interested to see some updates on this.

raekwonse

Awards
Had a question about Norcodrene. Does Norcodrene preserve muscle like Alphamine?

I noticed my lifts have been going down lately but that might just be because I've been cutting for so long. Should I add some BCAA's to my Norcodrene preworkout? Thanks guys.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finishing up Alphamine, AAv2, Lean Extreme stack and really loving it so far. Have a bottle of genomyx dcp with TTA and thinking about stacking it with norcodrene. Would this work? Anything worth adding to this stack?
That's great

The amentoflavone and higenamine will aid in muscle retention as beta agonists are known to do that (in animals)

You can add another aav2 into the mix or tt33.

raekwonse

Awards
Thanks. I forgot to mention that I'm doing IF and I train fasted. I'm thinking of using some purple wrath I have left over pre and intra and save my Norcodrene for post. Don't want the bcaas to negate the Y in Norcodrene.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I forgot to mention that I'm doing IF and I train fasted. I'm thinking of using some purple wrath I have left over pre and intra and save my Norcodrene for post. Don't want the bcaas to negate the Y in Norcodrene.
Amino iv would be good pre training and in between meals

raekwonse

Awards
I would love to but I spend so much on supplements as it is my stash is getting bigger and bigger. I got finish what I have and then I'll move on to amino iv.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My current stack is Norco, alphamine, aav2, bronkaid and tta lol. Dosing is as follows

1 Norco, 1 scoop Alphamine, 2 aav2, 1 bronkaid, and .5g tta.

Dose 2 is the same as 1 6 hrs later.

Then 2 aav2, and .5g tta right before bed.

Starting weight on 4/12 was 254lbs

Todays weight is 239.5 lbs.

Im a fat ass so I have much fat to lose. But my abs are starting to pop

raekwonse

Awards
I'm stacking norco and TTA and burn24. I noticed that the appetite suppression on norco is crazy! Better than alphamine.

I do 2 norco with 1/4 tsp TTA in morning and 1 norco 5 hrs later. Then 1/4 tsp TTA before bed. Working really well.