Ease dosing question..

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got the new Erase + Dopadex stack. Yeah, I'm excited :)

In the past I ran a couple cycles of Erase + EndoSurge and I loved it. I ran the Erase @ 25mg x 3 per day for 75mg total per day (as per instructions) and had great results.

I like the idea of stretching my upcoming cycle duration from 4 weeks to 6 weeks by reducing my daily dose of Erase to 50mg.. My question is, will I be selling myself short? Will it be the difference between 4 great weeks or 6 mediocre weeks?

I also plan on getting some stinging nettle root to go along with the stack.

Thanks for any help!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im honestly not too familiar with the new erase formula. Lemme check and I will get back to you bud

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
via coop, stick to 3 caps a day

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
via coop, stick to 3 caps a day
Cool.. I was leaning that way. Last time I used Erase I noticed the effects within a few days. If the new version works out, I'll probably order a couple more bottles. But the last time I used Erase I was stacking it with EndoSurge. I don't have the extra money for something like that but I'm hoping I still get similar results: my favorite part was improved mood, noticeable increase in definition, and libido boost. But my Erase did come with Dopadex, so that's nice.

Will not having the stinging nettle extract set me back a lot?

Also, would getting some stinging nettle root be worthwhile? I'm talking about non-extract, not something like EndoSurge... My brain tells me no, but I'd like a second opinion. Something tells me it would essentially be worthless unless it was a standardized extract. Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Cool.. I was leaning that way. Last time I used Erase I noticed the effects within a few days. If the new version works out, I'll probably order a couple more bottles. But the last time I used Erase I was stacking it with EndoSurge. I don't have the extra money for something like that but I'm hoping I still get similar results: my favorite part was improved mood, noticeable increase in definition, and libido boost. But my Erase did come with Dopadex, so that's nice.

Will not having the stinging nettle extract set me back a lot?

Also, would getting some stinging nettle root be worthwhile? I'm talking about non-extract, not something like EndoSurge... My brain tells me no, but I'd like a second opinion. Something tells me it would essentially be worthless unless it was a standardized extract. Thanks.
I'd use a full spectrum extract if you did. It has a massive effect on libido so you will lose that, but performance-wise and mood-wise, dopadex and erase have you covered

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coop, u still recommend spreading the out the 3 caps for the new erase? Any advantages/disadvantages to this or a single dose? I always dosed my 3 caps spread out pretty evenly

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take mine spread out over the day. One in the morning, one around workout and one at night before bed.