NEW ALPHAMINE STILL EFFECTIVE?

1kerry

Awards
Was just wondering this…last summer i used 2-2 bottle cycles with awesome results, now with some ingredients been removed I want to know if is still as effective as the original one.

Thanks!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it is still just as effective as the previous formula

1kerry

Awards
awesome I really trust you guys!

BTW for fat loss goal, which is better NORCO or alphamine?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not yet had the pleasure of trying Norcodrene so they only comparison I could offer would be an hypothetical one based off the formula. Although, I believe bdcc has tried it and can possibly offer a comparison for you or maybe mr.cooper69 can offer some insight

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started alphamine again this week after a LONG (too long) of a break from it. I totally forgot how awesome it is...it hit me like it was my first dose on monday when i took it for the first time. The appetite suppression seems a lot stronger for me this time around. Its not that i dont feel hungry, i just dont even think about food until i know i need to go eat something. Energy, mood, appetite suppression, lipolysis, muscle preservation...need i say more?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Norcodrene vs Alphamine is preference to be honest.

I like drinking Alphamine when I wake up. I shall take Norcodrene when I am on the move. I guarantee some people will prefer one and some will prefer the other. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Norcodrene vs Alphamine is preference to be honest. I like drinking Alphamine when I wake up. I shall take Norcodrene when I am on the move. I guarantee some people will prefer one and some will prefer the other. :)
I could understand the on the go convenience of the Norcodrene but it is also easy to just bring a shaker prepared for Alphamine as well. :) Preference will definitely be on a individual basis. I'm pumped to give Norcodrene a go here after my bulk!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Heck, I chased down both this morning..

I scoop of Alphamine and 1 Norco.....

NICE!!!!!

1kerry

Awards
awesome, you guys are amazing! just waiting for the new PREWORKOUT to complete the stack…love your products, but honestly ENHANCED didn't give me anything , maybe pumps, hope the new one is better =D