Erase Pro + DAA Question and Suggestions for me

ryzolt

Awards
Before I start, I would like to say that I stupidly took DAA without an anti-estrogen and it has caused my libido, feelings, etc. to go downhill. And with Erase Pro on hand now I still feel the low libido and thinking of taking it EOD to hopefully get my libido back up. If I decide to take it EOD should i do the same with the DAA?

Thanks alot!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA really shouldn't do that to you... how much were you taking/how long?

Yes just take your Erase however you were planning on taking, and start getting some sleep, talking to more girls, and get some good workouts in. Stay positive. I'm not gona tell you DAA didn't cause this but I haven't heart it before and it hasn't happened to me. Anyways Erase will definitely help fix whatever is going on if you have low T or a high conversion of E or something else going on. I would just take them both daily.

ryzolt

Awards
I was thinking about starting to do Erase Pro every other day and wondering if I should do the same with DAA or keep doing it daily.
I plan on getting some L-Dopa most likely Dopadex and wondering if I do if daily or EOD

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro EOD if you'd like, then DAA and Dopadex everyday. This stack should be very effective! Good luck

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro EOD if you'd like, then DAA and Dopadex everyday. This stack should be very effective! Good luck
I agree. Take the DAA and dopadex daily as directed. Erase pro is fine to dose EOD but I personally prefer daily use. Hope you get the libido and other issues resolved.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If having issues like you're saying I would start the erase daily. Then back off to EOD once you're feelin better.