PES Protein Select - Milk Chocolate

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Sorry that I haven't posted a review on this product yet since it arrived when I was home for the holidays! I hear and see (read mostly) great products coming out from PES that seems quite promising.

So here's the review for the protein, it definitely exceeded my expectations on a protein powder, the profile is super nice.

PROS:

• Mixibility was impressive, I decided to use this for 4 days with different shakers and glasses with a stirring spoon. There was no clumps, there was absolutely no residue on the glass/shaker after mixing and finishing the drink.

Taste was mind blowing, I believe that I found my solution for chocolate milk cravings. The taste is superb and is consistent through out the drink. I usually do 2 cups of 1% milk with a 1 scoop to 1.5 scoops. Pretty damn good to say the least.

CONS:
Absolutely none other than the expensive chocolate milk cost substitute

I got all of my roommates to try it and they instantly fell in love with it. Especially with that killer insider deal with the select protein with other goodies!
Thanks PES for coming out with an amazing protein that gives quality, good cost, and killer additions to further potentiate our anabolism!:biglaugh:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Have you tried either of the other flavours?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you like it. Satisfied customers are why we keep our own expectations so high

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Have you tried either of the other flavours?
No, unfortunately not... I just got the milk chocolate for the post workout "sweet tooth" cravings I get. I love it because I get the sweetness of it, but the only real thing that is hitting the insulin spike is the lactose from the milk and my post workout banana! I'm currently looking into snicker doodle since that's such a rare flavor. Once my roommates told me that I got a package from PES, I was so excited to get back home and try it out.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Glad you like it. Satisfied customers are why we keep our own expectations so high
Definitely! Been a PES lover since the OG Anabeta days when I was following ben on his log! Haha I am loving these insider deals though, killer deals. Especially the one that was sent out this morning!