AnaBeta Elite on CBL

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    MaXopA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Well, actually I'm following what Kiefer recommends in his Carb-Backloading Book. For people being on "Strength Accumulation Protocol" the dose even exceeds the 1000mg threshold.

  2. Registered User
    MaXopA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cheru2016 View Post
    halting or even reversing your fat-loss
    thanks for your reflection bro. However, why should a higher dose of caffeine hinder fatty oxidation, did you read any studies concerning this topic?
  3. Registered User
    cheru2016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    thanks for your reflection bro. However, why should a higher dose of caffeine hinder fatty oxidation, did you read any studies concerning this topic?
    I was approaching it from the angle that high caffeine consumption can lead to adrenal fatigue which in turn can result in weight gain.
    However if what Cooper said is correct and caffeine doesn't actually cause adrenal insufficiency, I stand corrected. I'm still not entirely convinced though as I have heard and read about the opposite occurring on many occasions, however I am by no means qualified to recommend my word as gospel. It's certainly worth looking into though, if you have the time/interest.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by cheru2016 View Post
    I was approaching it from the angle that high caffeine consumption can lead to adrenal fatigue which in turn can result in weight gain.
    However if what Cooper said is correct and caffeine doesn't actually cause adrenal insufficiency, I stand corrected. I'm still not entirely convinced though as I have heard and read about the opposite occurring on many occasions, however I am by no means qualified to recommend my word as gospel. It's certainly worth looking into though, if you have the time/interest.
    People "think" they have adrenal fatigue, but here's what they are actually experiencing. Suffice to say, it is largely the uneducated crowd (read: people without a science background, not unintelligent people) who think they have adrenal fatigue because it's tough for them to grasp the complexities of the body.

    "Adrenal fatigue is 99% fiction, and based on the concept of tolerance. When you supplement with caffeine, the body upregulates hepatic CYP enzymes which are oriented at deactivating caffeine. Naturally, in order to produce an equivalent effect, you have to supplement with more and more caffeine. Similarly, the body upregulates central adenosine receptors and so caffeine literally decreases in potency. If you decrease your dose of caffeine, or become abstinent, you will have a withdrawl period which is simply due to the latter mechanism. Eventually, the adenosine receptors downregulate and you return to baseline.

    Fitness "experts" don't understand biology/pharmacology, and blame "adrenal fatigue." Others are trying to make money off of peoples ignorance (i.e. adrenal fatigue supplements).

    Adrenal insufficiency is something different. The only way to produce adrenal medulla insufficiency is to physically denervate the organ. You can produce temporary adrenal medulla atrophy with absence of leptin, cortisol, or corticotropin. The latter two can be induced with exogenous supplementation of glucocorticoids, although the main effect will be directed towards the adrenal cortex (i.e. actual adrenal insufficiency).

    New Fact Sheets Dispel Myths of Adrenal Fatigue and Wilson
    Adrenal fatigue: Is there such a thing? - Mayo Clinic"


    The adenosine receptors in the above excerpt are the receptors that modulate wakefulness. When they get activated, they block the reticular activating system (RAS; responsible for arousal/alertness), which induces sleep. So you use caffeine for a long time, these adenosine receptors increase in number, and then you go off caffeine. You now have a ton of adenosine receptors that are no longer blocked, and the natural feeling you get is a "loss of energy; fatigue." This has nothing to do with adrenal glands.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    That's enough science for today, if you don't believe me, I can't help you any further
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    cheru2016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    That's enough science for today, if you don't believe me, I can't help you any further
    Awesome stuff - reading through it now.

    Thank you for the information mate.
  7. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,298
    Answers
    0


    Thanks coop good info
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Now coop, what about adrenalin resistance caused by high circulating levels of leptin..?
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  9. Registered User
    cheru2016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218
    Answers
    0


    In for more info!
  10. Registered User
    Mikeyjd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    People "think" they have adrenal fatigue, but here's what they are actually experiencing. Suffice to say, it is largely the uneducated crowd (read: people without a science background, not unintelligent people) who think they have adrenal fatigue because it's tough for them to grasp the complexities of the body.

    "Adrenal fatigue is 99% fiction, and based on the concept of tolerance. When you supplement with caffeine, the body upregulates hepatic CYP enzymes which are oriented at deactivating caffeine. Naturally, in order to produce an equivalent effect, you have to supplement with more and more caffeine. Similarly, the body upregulates central adenosine receptors and so caffeine literally decreases in potency. If you decrease your dose of caffeine, or become abstinent, you will have a withdrawl period which is simply due to the latter mechanism. Eventually, the adenosine receptors downregulate and you return to baseline.

    Fitness "experts" don't understand biology/pharmacology, and blame "adrenal fatigue." Others are trying to make money off of peoples ignorance (i.e. adrenal fatigue supplements).

    Adrenal insufficiency is something different. The only way to produce adrenal medulla insufficiency is to physically denervate the organ. You can produce temporary adrenal medulla atrophy with absence of leptin, cortisol, or corticotropin. The latter two can be induced with exogenous supplementation of glucocorticoids, although the main effect will be directed towards the adrenal cortex (i.e. actual adrenal insufficiency).

    New Fact Sheets Dispel Myths of Adrenal Fatigue and Wilson
    Adrenal fatigue: Is there such a thing? - Mayo Clinic"


    The adenosine receptors in the above excerpt are the receptors that modulate wakefulness. When they get activated, they block the reticular activating system (RAS; responsible for arousal/alertness), which induces sleep. So you use caffeine for a long time, these adenosine receptors increase in number, and then you go off caffeine. You now have a ton of adenosine receptors that are no longer blocked, and the natural feeling you get is a "loss of energy; fatigue." This has nothing to do with adrenal glands.
    I couldn't have said better, or even close to as good myself. Thanks Coop.
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/239758-bodybuilding-log-mikeyjd.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Diet on Anabeta Elite
    By jswain34 in forum PES
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. Rest week on Anabeta Elite
    By SixandaHalf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 09:28 AM
  3. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 08:08 AM
  4. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:59 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in