PES Insider Deal Questions

blavongtheung

Awards
Hey there, I'm putting together an ArA stack and was thinking about which of the insider deals would work best with it.

The stack would be more geared towards a recomp / cut, so which product would suit my needs the best?

Also, I am a younger lifter but as far as I can tell I should have no problems with the Alphamine and ABE.

Thanks for the help in advance!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey there, I'm putting together an ArA stack and was thinking about which of the insider deals would work best with it. The stack would be more geared towards a recomp / cut, so which product would suit my needs the best? Also, I am a younger lifter but as far as I can tell I should have no problems with the Alphamine and ABE. Thanks for the help in advance!
AnaBeta Elite + ArA + Alphamine is what I would go with.

blavongtheung

Awards
AnaBeta Elite + ArA + Alphamine is what I would go with.
I can only swing either AnaBeta Elite or Alphamine right now, so which do you think would be best?

I am personally leaning towards the ABE, as long as it is not hormonal and safe for younger lifters over 18

blavongtheung

Awards
Get ABE. It complements ArA. See "lodhra bark extract" (thread in this section)
Cooper replied to my thread! My life is complete!!!!!

Your explanation of the extract is what lead me onto it. I saw some hormonal effects of lodhra bark so I was a little hesitant at taking it but I'll be placing my order now, thanks for the help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
cubs1987 Supplements 113
bdcc Company Promotions 318
The Solution Supplements 158
Supplements 19663