PES love.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you're a fan you represent. Beer brand, sports team, etc.
my hobby is my fitness and now finally I can represent my favourite brand.

image-2219170269.jpg

Collared in blue

image-830956229.jpg

Moisture wicking in red

image-515884645.jpg

Moisture wicking in blue

Collared blue.

I hope PES enjoys the free PR as much as I have been enjoying their products!
Thinking I may even do a muscle shirt and a jacket to complete the collection.

Mobile app is being crazy with the last pic I will fix it later

Attachments

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the logo tattooed on my genitals.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where'd you get those.

I want the moisture wicking!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Where'd you get those.

I want the moisture wicking!
Had them custom made locally. Now that I've paid the initial charge to get the logo rendered for prints/embroidery I can bring them in any shirt and have it added pretty cost effectively.

I would offer to have some made for other members but am pretty sure PES wouldn't like me selling these, luckily they are discussing expanding their clothing line ATM

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would offer to have some made for other members but am pretty sure PES wouldn't like me selling these, luckily they are discussing expanding their clothing line ATM
A$$ to mouth?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATM = A$$ To Mouth

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It really sounded as if he was saying Driven2lift is a brown-noser.
No one here has ever even heard of PES so its definitely not to impress or be boastful.

When I was given permission to make the shirts I said I would show the finished product. I did this for myself not for brownie points.

I like being different than the hundred other people working out in muscle pharm or promera gear in my gym.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No one here has ever even heard of PES so its definitely not to impress or be boastful.

When I was given permission to make the shirts I said I would show the finished product. I did this for myself not for brownie points.

I like being different than the hundred other people working out in muscle pharm or promera gear in my gym.
I know it's appreciated , and I'm actually jealous they look awesome.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds like a crappy trendy gym.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sounds like a crappy trendy gym.
My gym is pretty bad, like pretty people and ****ty trainers, but it's convenient with tons of locations.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My gym is pretty bad, like pretty people and ****ty trainers, but it's convenient with tons of locations.

I'd rather drive a little for a better gym. I don't like the chain gyms, they are terrible. I'd rather go to a privately owned place. Only thing with my current gym is a lot of the equipment is from the 70's. I guess that could be considered a good thing though. They also have these metal containers near the free weights with chalk in them, so that's nice for people that use chalk.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Same for me I use my gym for the number of locations and 24 hours of operation.

Unfortunately it has direct ties with a supplement store. Gym members get supplement discounts kind of deal.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'd rather drive a little for a better gym. I don't like the chain gyms, they are terrible. I'd rather go to a privately owned place. Only thing with my current gym is a lot of the equipment is from the 70's. I guess that could be considered a good thing though. They also have these metal containers near the free weights with chalk in them, so that's nice for people that use chalk.
A gym is a gym. I don't need it to be hardcore to be motivated, don't care what people wear or don't wear, I don't talk to or bother with them anyway. Why drive further when I'm there for myself, put headphones in and do my workout, it's actually very rare if I speak to anyone there unless its for a quick spot.

The one reason I would chose a private gym is to support small private business over a chain, but our gyms are either rec centers or a corporate chain. Plus having locations in every city is a huge benefit for me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The tops look great. Thanks for posting the pictures up. :)

He is correct. We are looking at expanding the clothing line. We have had a few customers who have asked for PES wear and other people have also custom made their own. We need to assess the demand.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. it is a massive testament when customers pay to have their own clothing made. We are very humbled by this. Thank you. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too cool driven! PES love at its finest. PM coming on getting some made for me! ;)

ATM comment got me a good laugh.

Touey

Touey

Awards
It really sounded as if he was saying Driven2lift is a brown-noser.
Honda just wishing flowers for him would too

[video=youtube;6inwzOooXRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU[/video]

Touey

Touey

Awards
He intentionally trying to misunderstand teacher yelling right in my face and telling her breath was bad and get pop slapped to the cheek for saying that too then sent in detention I feel bad for saying that to her now though

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I like the red one a lot, the moisture wicking tech was good stuff of PES to incorporate when making these shirts especially for those on Alphamine....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
oh haha, that was a logo he did himself i see, lmao, well hopefully josh makes a shirt in the future like that lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh haha, that was a logo he did himself i see, lmao, well hopefully josh makes a shirt in the future like that lol
Until then enjoy wallowing in your Alphamine sweat!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Should be a standardized test for moisture wicking apparel, the Alphamine seal of approval