Is it ok to take Erase+Alphamine right after workout?

sunfood

Awards
I have been using Erase+DAA stack for 1 month, and I just got a bottle of Alphamine. I'm planning to run all the stack for 1 month. My goal is to burn the fat around my abs lol
My plan is :

8:00 am Erase + DAA + 1 scoop Alphamine
8:30 am banana + whey protein
10:00 am Pre-workout (1 1/4 scoops San Fierce),
10:30-12:30 workout

1:00 pm Erase+ 1 scoop Alphamine
1:30 pm post-workout meal

10:00 pm Erase

Do you guys think the timing is ok? And, I'm concerned about taking Erase+Alphamine right after workout because of the stim, but I don't want to wait 1-2 hours after post-meal (it might affect my night sleep). Is it ok to take those right after workout?

Any suggestions are appreciate. Thanks.

Nic1

Awards
I don't see how taking it 2 hours after your post-workout meal would have any effect on your sleep to be honest. Also, Alphamine works best if you're in a fasted state, so waiting would be better.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using Erase+DAA stack for 1 month, and I just got a bottle of Alphamine. I'm planning to run all the stack for 1 month. My goal is to burn the fat around my abs lol
My plan is :

8:00 am Erase + DAA + 1 scoop Alphamine
8:30 am banana + whey protein
10:00 am Pre-workout (1 1/4 scoops San Fierce),
10:30-12:30 workout

1:00 pm Erase+ 1 scoop Alphamine
1:30 pm post-workout meal

10:00 pm Erase

Do you guys think the timing is ok? And, I'm concerned about taking Erase+Alphamine right after workout because of the stim, but I don't want to wait 1-2 hours after post-meal (it might affect my night sleep). Is it ok to take those right after workout?

Any suggestions are appreciate. Thanks.
Here's my recommendation:

I would recommend getting a serving of Alphamine prior to your workout. Adding a scoop to your pre-workout might not be a bad idea if you can handle it.

You could take a scoop of Alphamine a few hours post workout meal and see if it affects your sleep that night. If so, then obviously taking it at that time wouldn't work (but I don't think it would affect your sleep if you're dosing it around 3:30-4:00).

sunfood

Awards
Here's my recommendation:

I would recommend getting a serving of Alphamine prior to your workout. Adding a scoop to your pre-workout might not be a bad idea if you can handle it.

You could take a scoop of Alphamine a few hours post workout meal and see if it affects your sleep that night. If so, then obviously taking it at that time wouldn't work (but I don't think it would affect your sleep if you're dosing it around 3:30-4:00).
Thanks man.
Do you mean one scoop first thing in the morning, one scoop with pre-workout, and one scoop afternoon?
It sounds a good idea, I might need to reduce the pre-workout scoop since both have stim.

Also, Nic1, thanks for the suggestions.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man.
Do you mean one scoop first thing in the morning, one scoop with pre-workout, and one scoop afternoon?
It sounds a good idea, I might need to reduce the pre-workout scoop since both have stim.

Also, Nic1, thanks for the suggestions.
I would try it out. I don't know the profile of San Fierce so I'm not positive of the stim count but I sometimes do 1 scoop Alphamine and 1 scoop Enhanced pre-workout and am fine.

Give it a try and see how it works out for ya.

sunfood

Awards
I would try it out. I don't know the profile of San Fierce so I'm not positive of the stim count but I sometimes do 1 scoop Alphamine and 1 scoop Enhanced pre-workout and am fine.

Give it a try and see how it works out for ya.
Will try it. Thanks. I have heard many good things about Enhanced. Might give it a try after the San Fierce (which I'm not very impressed).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will try it. Thanks. I have heard many good things about Enhanced. Might give it a try after the San Fierce (which I'm not very impressed).
Enhanced is on another level then other pre-workouts.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced is very potent. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards