4 week Anabeta run followed by Erase pro

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Glad to hear the issues subsided. Can't wait to hear your continued feedback!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Not a lot to describe lately...the intensity in the the gym is definitely there though! Libido seems to be down a bit. Not sure if that's normal. I have some powdered DAA just can't find the right thing to mix with...seems like it just settles to the bottom of cup with just about everything. Anyone know of something good it absorbs with?
    •   
       


  3. For some, EPro can lower libido. If it crushes it too much you could always do the EOD dosing.

    For the DAA, I would just put the scoop in your mouth and chase it with water or parachute if.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For some, EPro can lower libido. If it crushes it too much you could always do the EOD dosing.

    For the DAA, I would just put the scoop in your mouth and chase it with water or parachute if.
    Very good suggestions as always bayne. I would suggest the same for both. Maybe not the parachute part though!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Very good suggestions as always bayne. I would suggest the same for both. Maybe not the parachute part though!
    Ya DAA isn't that bad to where you have to parachute it. Cissus on the other hand though...
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Ya DAA isn't that bad to where you have to parachute it. Cissus on the other hand though...
    I've only used capped cissus. I've heard it is absolutely disgusting in bulk powder. :/
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I've only used capped cissus. I've heard it is absolutely disgusting in bulk powder. :/
    Yep, I won't be buying bulk powder cissus again.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  8. Just thought I would chime in for a sec...

    For me erase pro has zero effect on libido, but DAA tanks it, BAD. If I lay off the DAA libido comes back within a day or two. Might be worth dropping the DAA first(as opposed to EoD Erase Pro) for a couple days unless you are sure how it effects you from past experience. DAA messes up my stomach too.

  9. Down to the last few days here before I add in Erase. This has been an insane month as far as good consumption! I've been eating everything and not having a problem putting it down. Weighed in this morning at 153.6...that's about 6lbs the past 4 weeks! All in all I'm pretty happy with what AB has done...PES is an amazing company with a lot of science to back up their products. Not only did I put on a little size but I also stayed pretty lean...is that even legit?!?!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by anthony8 View Post
    Down to the last few days here before I add in Erase. This has been an insane month as far as good consumption! I've been eating everything and not having a problem putting it down. Weighed in this morning at 153.6...that's about 6lbs the past 4 weeks! All in all I'm pretty happy with what AB has done...PES is an amazing company with a lot of science to back up their products. Not only did I put on a little size but I also stayed pretty lean...is that even legit?!?!
    Solid results man. You know we only like to release stuff we truly believe is worth it.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by anthony8 View Post
    Down to the last few days here before I add in Erase. This has been an insane month as far as good consumption! I've been eating everything and not having a problem putting it down. Weighed in this morning at 153.6...that's about 6lbs the past 4 weeks! All in all I'm pretty happy with what AB has done...PES is an amazing company with a lot of science to back up their products. Not only did I put on a little size but I also stayed pretty lean...is that even legit?!?!
    ***keep it up man, with this company its only the beginning!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:33 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 01:20 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 11:40 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:03 AM
  5. 7 week cycle (Superdrol followed by Havoc)
    By klugman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:27 AM
Log in
Log in