erase pro/dpol for a lean bulk?

Krafter10

Awards
looking to stay lean and dry. never used erase pro or erase. love dpol. and wondering if combinding the too with a caloric surplus would help with a lean bulk while staying dry and hard

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either would be a solid choice in conjunction with D-pol. Since you have never used either I would opt for Erase so you can see how the dosage of the main active effects you. If all goes well then try Erase Pro the next time around for even better results in my experience. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking to stay lean and dry. never used erase pro or erase. love dpol. and wondering if combinding the too with a caloric surplus would help with a lean bulk while staying dry and hard
I personally use this stack all the time. Makes for some incredible workouts with strong lean pumps. Bolt definitely has a good idea with starting out on erase to be able to adjust your dosage. I would go erase/dpol weeks 1-4 and if 3 caps has no ill effects (dry joints) then EPRO/dpol weeks 4-8. Keep us updated if possible. I'd definitely be in for a log as well! :)

Krafter10

Awards
thanks guys. yea i'll be doing a logg shortly!

Krafter10

Awards
id like to be able to gain a few lbs and stay dry. not really sure what to expect out of erase. most logs people drop a few lbs in the first 2 weeks due to water loss, i know id be a lil dissapointed in dropping lbs haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will see some drying out about a week into Erase. If you notice weight loss right away, more then likely it's water weight (especially if you're in a caloric surplus). Should see some nice gains with Erase and D-Pol though. I've ran Erase/EPro on a lean bulk before and it helped keep fat gain to minimum.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne, how were your gains
Never ran D-Pol but have run DAA with Erase and EPro. Did a recomp and a cut and both times I added some lean mass while losing body fat. Strength increases were very noticeable also.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran D-Pol but have run DAA with Erase and EPro. Did a recomp and a cut and both times I added some lean mass while losing body fat. Strength increases were very noticeable also.
Dpol is a very fun daa product in my experience. I have yet to have a less than desirable experience with it. I always run it with erase pro. (because epro is the best damn thing since sliced bread yo!)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dpol is a very fun daa product in my experience. I have yet to have a less than desirable experience with it. I always run it with erase pro. (because epro is the best damn thing since sliced bread yo!)
I need to give it a go with the best damn thing since sliced bread at some point :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to give it a go with the best damn thing since sliced bread at some point :D
I do believe you will enjoy it my brother!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Either is fine but i tend to prefer ep on a bulk from my experience, plus the added anti catabolic compounds are beneficial.

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
I'm 3 days into an Erase Pro/Dpol stack and I'm loving it so far. Probably placebo since its so early, but I swear I already feel some extra aggression in the gym.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 3 days into an Erase Pro/Dpol stack and I'm loving it so far. Probably placebo since its so early, but I swear I already feel some extra aggression in the gym.
Erase acts fast. Could be your estrogen level lowering creating more of a test favorable ratio. I tend to get added aggression very early in my erase/erase pro runs. The daa/dpol will probably take at least 8-11 days to create that type of a side/perk. Great feedback anyway sir keep us posted.

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Roger that! Will do... Looking forward to the next couple of weeks with this stack. Picked up some Alphamine and Hemavol to work with too.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also feel EPro kicking in almost instantly.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase acts fast. Could be your estrogen level lowering creating more of a test favorable ratio. I tend to get added aggression very early in my erase/erase pro runs. The daa/dpol will probably take at least 8-11 days to create that type of a side/perk. Great feedback anyway sir keep us posted.
Its a perk, for sure, I love being extra aggressive .

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
try Erase first. Erase Pro is too much for me. The joint soreness is so bad I sold my 2nd bottle. It must work, cause when I would go to MMA class my arms would be killing me just from boxing to the point where I was severely restricted in what I would do sparring wise. Regular Erase did not cause this for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try Erase first. Erase Pro is too much for me. The joint soreness is so bad I sold my 2nd bottle. It must work, cause when I would go to MMA class my arms would be killing me just from boxing to the point where I was severely restricted in what I would do sparring wise. Regular Erase did not cause this for me.
Did you try to up your fish oil dosage as well supplement with Cissus? You also could of tried the EOD protocol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you try to up your fish oil dosage as well supplement with Cissus? You also could of tried the EOD protocol.
I agree here fish oil super cissus and large quantities of water are essential for any style training.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like as strong and super as the man of steel? If so then I'm stunned right now! :)
I wish that strong and super. Dope movie though for sure!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish that strong and super. Dope movie though for sure!!
One of the best I've seen this year and I usually I weekly or biweekly.