Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 80 of 80 First ... 787980

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Please don't take this as a further attack on the current product...I am just curious,

Since PES saved so much money taking out just about all of the key players from the original formula, why didn't they at least use those savings to upgrade the choline bitartrate to CDP choline, possibly add in the Kola Nut extract that is in Norcodrene and definitely get rid of the l-leucine in favor of some l-tyrosine? I suspect this would still be globally compliant while making it look more attractive to all the fans... and I would venture to say more effective. The fact that the former version contained Yohimbe extract was not the reason I bought the product and I usually specifically buy products without Yohimbe, so I really don't care about that. I took it for the clean long lasting energy which is not obtained to a comparable level at all with the current version for me. Of course I realize the first in its class Yohimbe extract used in OG Alphamine played a part in that, but I feel as though a few tweaks here and there could make the difference.
    Nobody has really answered this question yet. People just keep going back to bringing up the Yohimbe extract and stating how great current sales are. That is nice but what if they could be better! Anyway, I will just contact PES directly if I have anything else to say in that regard.

The fact that there is still a percentage of people that miss the old formula can't be denied. It will be interesting to see how long it takes before someone (Hi-Tech...haha!) attempts to make a clone. Problem is, they never seem to get it right...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Nobody has really answered this question yet. People just keep going back to bringing up the Yohimbe extract and stating how great current sales are. That is nice but what if they could be better! Anyway, I will just contact PES directly if I have anything else to say in that regard.

The fact that there is still a percentage of people that miss the old formula can't be denied. It will be interesting to see how long it takes before someone (Hi-Tech...haha!) attempts to make a clone. Problem is, they never seem to get it right...
    What's your question exactly? Why didn't we use a different form of choline and/other combination of ingredients? I answered this and the simple answer is, it's more geared towards energy now. That's it's main purpose and adding other ingredients for that wouldn't be necessary for its purpose. And with sales going how they are, I think the consumers would agree.

And yes, it cant be denied that a small number of forum members are upset about the change, but the percent of consumers through forums is very minuscule for Alphamine purchases.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    What's your question exactly? Why didn't we use a different form of choline and/other combination of ingredients? I answered this and the simple answer is, it's more geared towards energy now. That's it's main purpose and adding other ingredients for that wouldn't be necessary for its purpose. And with sales going how they are, I think the consumers would agree.

And yes, it cant be denied that a small number of forum members are upset about the change, but the percent of consumers through forums is very minuscule for Alphamine purchases.
    Everyone will have their preferences but thinking we should have formulated exactly how a certain individual saw fit just isn't something logical. Especially when people aren't seeing the breakdown of costs for each individual ingredient they list off. In the big picture I'm confident Josh did enough research and product testing to give us a perfect product at an affordable price.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. My RL alphamine is back in Stock at the LTL household. I'm holding it saying "my precious". Why I ever allow my alphamine shelf to go empty of RL is anyone's guess but every time it's an instant regret!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. Hi guys, I managed to get myself a tub of OG Alphamine Strawberry Piņa Colada and tried it today for the first time. First reaction: it tastes so good that I would take it even without water! Loved it.

Question is, I know the product is 'old' although it is not expired. Nevertheless the powder has some darker lumps at the top. Scratching down it is all pink and nice looking but at the topic there are some darker, fatter grams of product. Please use your imagination when reading as not being english my mother tongue I do not know the exact word. I assume it is sole kind of moisture. But unsure whether this is an issue at all or if this is simply normal.

Would anyone be able to confirm?

Thanks in advance!!!
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

^ with a powder product that old this is common. Take a fork to bigger clumps but rest assured that the product will work the same even if clumped in the tub.

It may take an additional few seconds of shaking to dissolve into your shaker but that's all

Hope you enjoy!

Sidenote- reformulated alphamine SPC still tastes just like that one you're enjoying so if you end up an Alphaholic you can get more
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

7. Thanks for the prompt response, looks like this is 'normal'/acceptable for a powder product that has been stored for a long period. Is slighly darker and thicker but seems to be fine. I am really looking forward to use it tomorrow before my training.

I will for sure be tasting the new formula too as clearly the taste is top!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 01:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 01:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 07:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:07 PM