Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 5 of 98 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Have an unopened tub of Alphamine. Love stimed PWOs, should I dare open the tub tomorrow?
    Do you want to have the best experience of your life? Easy answer here!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Do you want to have the best experience of your life? Easy answer here!
    It's ok.. I saved him the answer! I double dogged dared him to hand over that tub to me
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    It's ok.. I saved him the answer! I double dogged dared him to hand over that tub to me
    Smart man. Me needs more alphamine!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    And to say you're a rep... Haha gimme more *scratching neck*
    Yeah so I can convince people to give me all their tubs.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Have an unopened tub of Alphamine. Love stimed PWOs, should I dare open the tub tomorrow?
    Tried Alphamine today for the first time......

    My name is Mark

    I'm an Alphamine plus Enhanced addict and I refuse your "double dog dare" because this tub is mine!!! All mine I tell you!!! Mine! Mine! Mine! Sorry! Lol
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Tried Alphamine today for the first time......

    My name is Mark

    I'm an Alphamine plus Enhanced addict and I refuse your "double dog dare" because this tub is mine!!! All mine I tell you!!! Mine! Mine! Mine! Sorry! Lol
    Welcome my friend....welcome
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. My name is Ronnie and I'm an Alphaholic

  8. Welcome Mark and Ronnie. This is a safe place.

    Big question, which flavour?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. No pressure but FP is mine and Ben's favourite
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

    Tried Alphamine today for the first time......

    My name is Mark

    I'm an Alphamine plus Enhanced addict and I refuse your "double dog dare" because this tub is mine!!! All mine I tell you!!! Mine! Mine! Mine! Sorry! Lol
    Nice Mark! Welcome sir.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BOOMBOOMBOOM View Post
    My name is Ronnie and I'm an Alphaholic
    Welcome Ronnie! No need to hide. We are all friends here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Welcome Mark and Ronnie. This is a safe place.

    Big question, which flavour?
    FP all the way!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  13. Boom!

    That is the sound of us instantly becoming best friends.

    #FP4ever
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Boom!

    That is the sound of us instantly becoming best friends.

    #FP4ever
    so jealous. After all my bragging about being a FP4LIFE guy...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. #FP4EVER #RLNEVER
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    #FP4EVER #RLNEVER
    That is a bit harsh sir! Have you tried mixing the 2?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Welcome Mark and Ronnie. This is a safe place.

    Big question, which flavour?
    RL is so damn good. I got FP coming this week, so I'll be back to chose teams later

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BOOMBOOMBOOM View Post
    RL is so damn good. I got FP coming this week, so I'll be back to chose teams later
    Let me choose for you.

    RL
    /thread

    Until the Cubsfan815 Arnold Palmer Edition comes out lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  19. He could buy both haha
    doing my own thang!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    That is a bit harsh sir! Have you tried mixing the 2?
    I started that trend.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    I started that trend.
    Can't wait to try the combo

  22. Hey bro I'm in my 8 weeks alphamine I don't want to stop. My first tub has lasted 6 weeks and a few days. I opened my 2nd tub lemonade but it's always the same feeling as the first scoop. I stop it 1 or 2 days by week . Can I continue for 3 weeks it's sure I stop it for 60 days holiday with a new stack ?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Hey bro I'm in my 8 weeks alphamine I don't want to stop. My first tub has lasted 6 weeks and a few days. I opened my 2nd tub lemonade but it's always the same feeling as the first scoop. I stop it 1 or 2 days by week . Can I continue for 3 weeks it's sure I stop it for 60 days holiday with a new stack ?
    I recommend a 4 week break after 8 weeks on. Should be good to go after the 4 week off cycle. Love hearing it's still working just as good as day 1. I would say you definitely are an alphaholic now!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Alphaholics united
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I recommend a 4 week break after 8 weeks on. Should be good to go after the 4 week off cycle. Love hearing it's still working just as good as day 1. I would say you definitely are an alphaholic now!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 02:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 08:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 06:07 PM
Log in
Log in