Erase Pro Sides Questions

TrashCanman14

Awards
I'm 4 days into Erase Pro and have already dried up quite a bit, lost some water weight, and have a great mood during the day. There are a few "sides", however, that I was not expecting that I was hoping someone could help me with:

- Sleep - I fall asleep easily and sleep extremely deeply. The only problem is, that even with 9 hours of sleep I cannot seem to get out of bed I feel exhausted. Once I can somehow drag myself out / get a cup of coffee in me I seem to be fine for the rest of the day.

- Soreness - my soreness levels are incredible. I have taken breaks from lifting before, so I am familiar with / even welcome DOMS, but this is unbelievable. I feel like I was hit by a truck (all muscle soreness, no injuries). This isn't necessarily a bad thing, just something I noticed.

I have had no other symptoms, joints seem fine / no back pumps etc.

Dosing at 1 per day before breakfast with 2g of L-Cartinine Tartate

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you been pushing the workout intensity or volume up since starting Erase Pro? That could contribute to the DOMS. I haven't heard of issues with sleep like that but sounds better than not getting enough sleep. :)

Let us know how it goes with the rest of your bottle and if these things continue or diminish.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Have you been pushing the workout intensity or volume up since starting Erase Pro? That could contribute to the DOMS. I haven't heard of issues with sleep like that but sounds better than not getting enough sleep. :)

Let us know how it goes with the rest of your bottle and if these things continue or diminish.
Intensity is way up. Most it has been in years. The sleep isn't really an issue, just a strange observation.

So far this product has been unbelievable right out of the gate. I am really shocked with how good my mood has been since there is some **** going on that would normally bother me more. I just can't help but feel on top of ****.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is awesome. I figured the DOMS might be due to pushing it harder in the weight room. Luckily you seem to be sleeping better so you are recovering from these sessions as well. Win win win. :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The increases intensity is most likely the culprit for both the DOMS and lethargy out of bed. The reduced cortisol may have some contribution, but it would be pretty soon for it to have that kind of impact.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never heard of these as side effects. I agree with the above, the increase in intensity is most likely the culprit.

TrashCanman14

Awards
I have never heard of these as side effects. I agree with the above, the increase in intensity is most likely the culprit.
I think it is almost definitely the culprit. No complaints here though...
PES has again hit it out of the park. I have run a bottle of Erase during a PCT before and know that it really helped.

I have a few caps of OG Erase around, would it be worth it to take something like one per day after finishing the run with EP? I guess what I am asking is if there is any real benefit to tapering off.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is almost definitely the culprit. No complaints here though...
PES has again hit it out of the park. I have run a bottle of Erase during a PCT before and know that it really helped.

I have a few caps of OG Erase around, would it be worth it to take something like one per day after finishing the run with EP? I guess what I am asking is if there is any real benefit to tapering off.
Thank you for the kind words. We are pleased you enjoy our products!

There is no need to taper off (I never do) but if you have a few spare capsules left then feel free. :)