pes erase and creatine mono ?

dezzy78

Awards
I am taking pes Erase ( not pro ) along with couple other products by another company, compound20, DAA 3k, is it ok to take creatine mono with this ?, or KRE-Alkalyn

as I train hard and am on a good solid diet, and creatine can add water, but as I am on cutting agent it should be ok ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No issue combining Erase with creatine. I would go with mono over Kre-Alk as it is cheaper and there is no superiority over it with the Kre-Alk.

dezzy78

Awards
No issue combining Erase with creatine. I would go with mono over Kre-Alk as it is cheaper and there is no superiority over it with the Kre-Alk.
Ok thanks man, appreciate the advice

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
sorry to bump an old thread but i didnt wanna create a new one. so in finishing up my pct and wanna start my og erase. my question is how should I dose it? ill be taking clen as well

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sorry to bump an old thread but i didnt wanna create a new one. so in finishing up my pct and wanna start my og erase. my question is how should I dose it? ill be taking clen as well
Have you used Erase before? Personally I go with 2-3 caps all upon waking.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ya i have and never had side effects but i took it alone. this time im taking at the second week of my pct with daa creatine nolva pctx3 and fish oil