PES Erase stack for cutting

alexmcl04

Awards
He guys,

I got some questions regarding the use of supplements. I have finished 6 weeks of 16 to 20 weeks cut on i slight caloric deficit and seen good improvements using alphamine. After finishing the tube of alphamine I will make a short break but I got some supps on hand. One is PES Erase (original version) and I also got a old box of AI Stoked, some Maca, ZMA, Creatin Monohydrate and OxyElite Pro. I have taken Erase and Erase Pro during cutting and bulking phases with good success and I guess a combo of it with a thermo like OxyElite Pro should help me along my diet and training regiment. Do you think it would be overkill to use all those supps at the same time?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what AI Stoked is but everything else is fine to combine.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to combine those I don't foresee a problem. I think Erase and Oxyelite Pro would be a good stack for a cut.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you have a zinc or Magnesium deficiency, the ZMA is all but pointless.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Well if he already has the zma you can throw it in there before bed, you will notice more sound sleep that's about it tho

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love the sleep i get from ZMA. nothing wrong with taking it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a fine combo and one that will definitely help with your goals. Good luck with the extended cut. :)

alexmcl04

Awards
Thx for all your replies. I definitely know what I am doing then.