PES Erase stack for cutting

1. PES Erase stack for cutting

He guys,

I got some questions regarding the use of supplements. I have finished 6 weeks of 16 to 20 weeks cut on i slight caloric deficit and seen good improvements using alphamine. After finishing the tube of alphamine I will make a short break but I got some supps on hand. One is PES Erase (original version) and I also got a old box of AI Stoked, some Maca, ZMA, Creatin Monohydrate and OxyElite Pro. I have taken Erase and Erase Pro during cutting and bulking phases with good success and I guess a combo of it with a thermo like OxyElite Pro should help me along my diet and training regiment. Do you think it would be overkill to use all those supps at the same time?

2. I don't know what AI Stoked is but everything else is fine to combine.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

3. If you want to combine those I don't foresee a problem. I think Erase and Oxyelite Pro would be a good stack for a cut.

4. Unless you have a zinc or Magnesium deficiency, the ZMA is all but pointless.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

5. Well if he already has the zma you can throw it in there before bed, you will notice more sound sleep that's about it tho

6. i love the sleep i get from ZMA. nothing wrong with taking it.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

7. Should be a fine combo and one that will definitely help with your goals. Good luck with the extended cut.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science:

8. Thx for all your replies. I definitely know what I am doing then.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotti's At It Again, PES ERASE Log
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 11:53 AM
  2. Replies: 234
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:07 PM
  3. *** PES Erase Pre-Sale Contest!!! ***
    By Delta Force in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:50 PM
  4. *** PES Erase Pre-Sale Contest!!! ***