Cutting Stack?

B

braxbrah

Awards
Hi All,

I am 215 about around 20% bodyfat. I am carb cycling every 4th day and my macros look something like

100g carbs 50g Fats and 300g Protein, High carb day is 200g carbs, 50g fat and 250g protein.

I am smashing cardio sessions sometimes twice daily, both fasted and HIIT on seperate occasions on top of lifting 4 days a week.

I am lookig t drop 8% bodyfat for summer so 12 weeks or so. I was thinking of possibly Alphamine/ ALpha t2 or ABE? I have tried Erase PRO and that was really good as a diruetic and cortisol control, I will probably stack 2/3 together...what will get me the best results?

Thanks

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I can't say I know anything about those products, but at 20% just about any stimulant should have a decent impact. Diet and cardio looks good. Good luck to you

C

ch198905

Awards
Alphamine is really good used that with erase pro before and got good results. Lipo 6 black is really good as well if its still around if you stack that with erase

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine and EP would be my first pick as a stack.

Either that or Alphamine and AT2 if you have a lower stimulant tolerance and only want to use Alphamine once per day.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Strictly PES
Alphamine, erase, anabeta elite.

Most potent combo.

If looking for extra, add a gda/partitioner like recompadrol in.

Otherwise, PES is top notch and the reviews speak for themselves.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strictly PES

Most potent combo.

This man knows what he is talking about!

;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product wise everyone seems to have given you solid suggestions. Alphamine + Forskolin (used in ABE) + Erase Pro would be very effective for your goals.

How long have you been currently cutting? Just asking because your calories are already pretty low and you are doing a lot of cardio at the onset. I prefer to add things in slowly to keep results rolling and add more as you hit the inevitable "walls" during the cut.

B

braxbrah

Awards
Ive been cutting since around 260lbs last fall. So it is gradual fat loss and ive made decent muscle gains in some areas also. My calories are low, but honestly it seems to work effectively for me. I went ahead and ordered ALphamine + ABE so far, might look at something else. I use ALCAR, Omega 3, BCAA's as the other staples in my supplement lineup also. I went to take a min of 2lbs a week before summer so really planning to strip the fat, may well lose some muscle too but if I can minimize that as much as possible thats the plan!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That combination should definitely help with your goals. I really like combining my Alphamine doses with my ALCAR as well, great combo.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used erase in my post as EP may be too much cause of the 7OH in ABE

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never had issues stacking ABE and EP. It is my favourite anabolic stack. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
But Ben, you are the anomaly lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never had issues stacking ABE and EP. It is my favourite anabolic stack. :)
Favorite stack in the world! I haven't had any issue with running it either.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Favorite stack times 10. Ha, beat you :)

B

braxbrah

Awards
So my Alphamine + Anabeta Elite arrive at lunch today. Waited an hour after eating and took one scoop of alphamine. I have a very high tolerance to stims usually but I can feel this pretty much instantly...I was starving before this now im not interested in eating and I want to smash up the gym. I only judge supplements over a good period of time but I can tell this stuff is potent. I put on the headphones and im now bouncing to some tunes instead of attacking these work emails.

I am going to have the AE before my leg workout tonight. Full stomach or empty, does it matter?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my Alphamine + Anabeta Elite arrive at lunch today. Waited an hour after eating and took one scoop of alphamine. I have a very high tolerance to stims usually but I can feel this pretty much instantly...I was starving before this now im not interested in eating and I want to smash up the gym. I only judge supplements over a good period of time but I can tell this stuff is potent. I put on the headphones and im now bouncing to some tunes instead of attacking these work emails.

I am going to have the AE before my leg workout tonight. Full stomach or empty, does it matter?
I do empty stomach when I dose it pre-workout, but some get a little discomfort this way. Try it and it will probably be fine but if it does give you an issue just take it with your pre-workout meal the next time.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Strictly PES

Most potent combo.

I start that exact stack in two days. So pumped for it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log?

B

braxbrah

Awards
I might look at doing one. Ill way myself tomorrow morning when I properly start for stats.

Only concern would be the evenign dose of Alphamine for me, generally if I have caffeine afte rhalf four I can't sleep until like 12-1am and I need to be up by 7 the next day, is the caffeine content low enough to get away with a 5.30pm dose before the gym? Planning on poppin my two Anabetas + alphamine about 45 mins before my evening working tonight and I want to be able to sleep!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might look at doing one. Ill way myself tomorrow morning when I properly start for stats.

Only concern would be the evenign dose of Alphamine for me, generally if I have caffeine afte rhalf four I can't sleep until like 12-1am and I need to be up by 7 the next day, is the caffeine content low enough to get away with a 5.30pm dose before the gym? Planning on poppin my two Anabetas + alphamine about 45 mins before my evening working tonight and I want to be able to sleep!
User dependent. Alphamines caffeine content is ~ 125mg per scoop but it has more stimulants in it then just caffeine. Maybe try half a scoop or take a scoop around 4 and it will still be effective for the workout.

B

braxbrah

Awards
thank you, 125mg isnt bad at all, While on an ECA stack i was hammering 300mg on some days. Might try a scoop. Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally and from other users, the energy from Alphamine lasts 4-5 hours.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you find you can't take it that late just take it earlier and you should still feel some of its effects by the time you hit the gym later.

C

ch198905

Awards
I used alphamine pre workout around 5 and felt fine at that but I spend all day drinking coffee

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used alphamine pre workout around 5 and felt fine at that but I spend all day drinking coffee
Around 5PM should be fine if you are planning on sleeping at 10 or later. My first month of use the energy lasted anywhere from 4-6 hours.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Can you stack Alpha-T2, Oxy and Alphamine together?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you stack Alpha-T2, Oxy and Alphamine together?
OxyElite Pro?

I wouldn't stack that with Alphamine unless you were using half doses of each.

Where have you been hiding, Feliks?!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OxyElite Pro?

Holy crap OEP with alphamine would be way too much for me!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
OxyElite Pro?

Can I add alpha T2 while using Oxyelite Pro, ABE, and Erase Pro?