bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the Canadian version have the same ingredients as the american
Our special Canadian rep is on the way to take care of you!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Almost, we removed the SA2-A and added a higher dose of higenamine and other goodies. I've used both and honestly love both versions.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobby is our dedicated Canadian rep.

If you have any questions please send him PMs. Even if you have hundreds and hundreds of questions!

In fact, let me give you his phone number just in case.

1kerry

Awards
sorry for hj'ng this thread, but
for how long does an ENHANCED tub will be good after opened?

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
How effective is the canadian version being that it doss not contain the yohimbe bark extract which is supposed to play a big roll in the effectiveness of the product?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How effective is the canadian version being that it doss not contain the yohimbe bark extract which is supposed to play a big roll in the effectiveness of the product?
I have been using the Canadian version now for 2 months and do not notice the difference, our Canadian and UK customers have been raving about the international version.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using the Canadian version now for 2 months and do not notice the difference, our Canadian and UK customers have been raving about the international version.
I want to try the international version just so I can see the difference.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't tell the difference between the US and UK versions- the UK version is very well formulated.

Nobody wants to try a UK version of a product and be able to tell that it is weaker, we don't do things like that.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't tell the difference between the US and UK versions- the UK version is very well formulated.

Nobody wants to try a UK version of a product and be able to tell that it is weaker, we don't do things like that.
I'm simply saying I think clearly we are making a far superior flavor of FP for you international people cause there is no way it's better than RL. There it's out there.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a fruit punch fan myself, but Raspberry Lemonade is what everyone else in the office goes to

Jas

Awards
I know this thread sound's very positive, and I hate to put a dampener and spoil the party, but I bought a tub of alphamine (I'm in the UK) , but one major annoyance I have is the feel good factor I get from it. I am only taking 1 scope, but all my worries and concerns about other thing's in my life disappear, they basically are not magnified, what is causing this reduction, or shall i say increase in "feeling good".

Alphamine is a good product, and it definitely pushes the bar high for a thermo-product, I swet buckets in the gym, and it gets you lean even on 1 scope a day.

So my question is, what ingredients is it in alphamine that causes this "incredible feel good factor", it can't just be caffeine. And do you have a product without it?

I'm a huge PES fan, have tried the original Erase and it was money well spent, i've also tried shift but i didn't think too much on that.

Welcome all comments, opinions.

Cheers

aceroni

Awards
I know this thread sound's very positive, and I hate to put a dampener and spoil the party, but I bought a tub of alphamine (I'm in the UK) , but one major annoyance I have is the feel good factor I get from it. I am only taking 1 scope, but all my worries and concerns about other thing's in my life disappear, they basically are not magnified, what is causing this reduction, or shall i say increase in "feeling good".

Alphamine is a good product, and it definitely pushes the bar high for a thermo-product, I swet buckets in the gym, and it gets you lean even on 1 scope a day.

So my question is, what ingredients is it in alphamine that causes this "incredible feel good factor", it can't just be caffeine. And do you have a product without it?

I'm a huge PES fan, have tried the original Erase and it was money well spent, i've also tried shift but i didn't think too much on that.

Welcome all comments, opinions.

Cheers
You don't like feeling good?? Wtf m8??

I know the new At2 is stimulant free, but I've never used it. Every product I've used from PES has never let me down so I'd say it's with a shot

Jas

Awards
This is just my opinion / view, i actually feel good from working out hard, the soreness from pushing hard, that I can get from my own will-power, but I want to decide if I want "something extra" to change my mood, thoughts. Perhaps this is where the industry is changing in some categories like pre-workouts and fat burners, where you get the feel good factor, for many it is spot on the money and just what they seek, but for me, I think its just a little too much of a change in my mood and thoughts. This is the only product I am taking, nothing else, perhaps many are choosing / or having to stack this with a cocktail of extras.

Don't get me wrong, their are some great benefits like reducing appetite, helping burn fat, transforming the body to a leaner look.

Another point, someone else had a loss of libido with european version, no yohimbine causing this?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154573963&highlight=Alphamine