No Artificial Sweetener/Flavor Preworkout

propho

Awards
  • Established
Any chance I could just order a bucket of unflavored alphamine or enhanced? I've been taking an assortment of pre-workouts lately and I'm starting to hate ALL flavors.. something about the artificial flavoring.. I'd probably rather just take a small spoonful and chase it with water..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried either of the Alphamine or Enhanced flavors yet?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine = delicious

Enhanced= :(
Really? Even Blue Razz?

I will agree though that Alphamine is the best tasting supplement I've ever tried. Going to be hard to beat it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Even Blue Razz?

I will agree though that Alphamine is the best tasting supplement I've ever tried. Going to be hard to beat it.
O ive only had FP for both.. I was expecting FP enhanced to taste identical to alphamine lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O ive only had FP for both.. I was expecting FP enhanced to taste identical to alphamine lol
Ya the Alphamine FP flavor is better then Enhanced I think but like I said, Alphamine FP is best FP flavor I've had. You gotta try the RL Alphamine and BR Enhanced. My favs.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the Alphamine FP flavor is better then Enhanced I think but like I said, Alphamine FP is best FP flavor I've had. You gotta try the RL Alphamine and BR Enhanced. My favs.
I love me some RL Alphamine flavoring.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It will, we have fixed the flavouring, new batches in the future will taste like candy. That being said I don't mind the current taste.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been assured that the new flavouring will be superior to everything, including Alphamine.

I have some on the way to try. I shall report back.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been assured that the new flavouring will be superior to everything, including Alphamine.

I have some on the way to try. I shall report back.
Thats a bold statement haha. You better be correct :D. Excited to hear back on what you think.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must try new flavoring.......if it does top Alphamine I might be mad because I can take Alphamine multiple times daily but idk if I'd want to burn through my Enhanced like that. :eek:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Even Blue Razz?

Ever have Tangerine Compete? Apple Condense? Blue Bombsicle Gameday? Those are my faves in the taste department.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever have Tangerine Compete? Apple Condense? Blue Bombsicle Gameday? Those are my faves in the taste department.
I have not tried any of those. I will say I have tried numerous flavored supplements and Alphamine beat them all by a long shot. May have to give those a try though.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of surprised to hear about the Enhanced taste. I thought it took so long to come out because they were perfecting the taste.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of surprised to hear about the Enhanced taste. I thought it took so long to come out because they were perfecting the taste.
It was formula tweeks to perfect the effects.

Also I liked LD Compete more than Tangerine. :eek:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must try new flavoring.......if it does top Alphamine I might be mad because I can take Alphamine multiple times daily but idk if I'd want to burn through my Enhanced like that. :eek:
Hahaha this for sure.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will, we have fixed the flavouring, new batches in the future will taste like candy. That being said I don't mind the current taste.
Nice! Oh yea I don't mind it, we've all had MUCH worse lol you know that for sure

propho

Awards
  • Established
damn, took me a while to read everything..

Yeah, I have had Alphamine in FP and RL.. while they do taste great, I'm just getting tired of all artificial flavors.. I have Enhanced but it's not in my "protocol" for another two months..

Lately, I've been contemplating trying to cut out as much artificial things such as coloring and sweeteners. Has there been any thoughts to removing at least artificial coloring? I don't really see the point.. (not knocking PES at all I am a major advocate of your products and push em to all my friends)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn, took me a while to read everything..

Yeah, I have had Alphamine in FP and RL.. while they do taste great, I'm just getting tired of all artificial flavors.. I have Enhanced but it's not in my "protocol" for another two months..

Lately, I've been contemplating trying to cut out as much artificial things such as coloring and sweeteners. Has there been any thoughts to removing at least artificial coloring? I don't really see the point.. (not knocking PES at all I am a major advocate of your products and push em to all my friends)
This... Pleasantly surprised when condense came out nice and clear !

propho

Awards
  • Established
i noticed you used beet juice for color.. makes me happy.. i know the general populous wants flavored supps so i know it's not an option :sad:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although artificial sweeteners is a debate, I agree with the artificial colors/dyes.

Chris_22

Awards
PLEASE make a version of Alphamine without artificiall flavors. I like the product but wouldn't buy it again because of that. I don'tnt care about taste just dont want all that artificiall stuff if I don't have to. Even if it cost extra I would happily pay.

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
I would definitely buy an unflavored version of alphamine, but there will never be enough folks interested in it to make production worthwhile. Unfortunately body builders have very delicate taste buds and refuse to take any supplement that doesn't taste like condensed cotton candy. At least alphamine is free of good ol' Rumsfeld sugar, so I'll keep buying the stuff. Too hard to pass up, mood elevation and fat loss is too awesome.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would definitely buy an unflavored version of alphamine, but there will never be enough folks interested in it to make production worthwhile. Unfortunately body builders have very delicate taste buds and refuse to take any supplement that doesn't taste like condensed cotton candy. At least alphamine is free of good ol' Rumsfeld sugar, so I'll keep buying the stuff. Too hard to pass up, mood elevation and fat loss is too awesome.
Believe me, you wouldn't buy unflavored alphamine (serious). We use plant extracts in the product, something not many companies do because it's very, very tough to flavor over them. Without flavoring, it'd taste like death

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh. No kidding.
Herbal supplements do not taste so good.