Alphamine synergy with...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New OxyElite Pro Powder from USPLabs. Similar ingredients also found in PES Enhanced. You know people are going to want to stack these products; my question is with so many similarities in formula, is there any benefit to a stack? Does one product fill in the gaps that another formula leaves out? I guess I could also ask this question in the USP forum but I'm curious to see what PES reps say first.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't stack them. The stim blends in each seem pretty similar (with slight differences) so I'd expect they give a similar "feel" or energy. Of course they do contain several different ingredients in them throughout the rest of the formula. I don't know too much ATM about the other ingredients in OEP Powder (but Coop did mention some positive things about them). From those I have talked to the taste and stim effects are solid (and there is a ton of feedback already on this for Alphamine).

I may try OEP powder eventually, but it'll be hard because I love my Alphamine so much. :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. Each product has their loyal followers, but I know most of us are prone to experimentation in the hopes of finding the "ultimate" stack of something. Kind of like adding Forskolin-95 to Alphamine, there's always some "gap" that we look for to "fill in" in a product!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. Each product has their loyal followers, but I know most of us are prone to experimentation in the hopes of finding the "ultimate" stack of something. Kind of like adding Forskolin-95 to Alphamine, there's always some "gap" that we look for to "fill in" in a product!
That's money right there also ABE + Alphamine is killer because you get your dose of forskolin :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I know there some crazy people out there with their combining of stuff habits (myself included ;) ). I really like Alphamine's Chlorogenic Acid content, Oleuropein and HICA inclusions to make a nice formula.

I think forskolin is a great addition to everything though...lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin is an awesome addition to Alphamine. But as Bolt has started I would use both products together. But there's no problem obviously trying both products see which you respond to. I imagine down the road ill be trying oxyelite powder myself.