Finally ordered alphamine

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Seemed like a great deal too good to pass up today.

Hope it's good!

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
I seen a good deal on it today as well n almost scooped but didn't pull the trigger. I def want try this stuff. I'll prob get some in a month or so to get ready for summer.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some in my stash, I'm sure I'll get around to using it someday.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love me some Alphamine

propho

Awards
  • Established
definitely gets you going and i'm sure you'll love it.. looking forward to trying enhanced soon to see how it compares with alphamine..

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never been able to handle coffee in the morning, which sucks since I love the smell and taste of it, but have always been too sensitive to it. However, now I do not let a morning start without alphamine!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never been able to handle coffee in the morning, which sucks since I love the smell and taste of it, but have always been too sensitive to it. However, now I do not let a morning start without alphamine!
I am missing my morning Alphamine :(

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A great way to start the morning. The smell of coffee is amazing, granted I'm not a fan of coffee never enjoyed the taste.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How did you like the taste? No powdered supp tastes better than alphamine in my opinion

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
With the great reviews on alphamine I think I'm going to have to order some. What do u guys think of a scoop of alphamine and a scoop of enhanced pre workout?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the great reviews on alphamine I think I'm going to have to order some. What do u guys think of a scoop of alphamine and a scoop of enhanced pre workout?
Stay safe. :D

Honestly I'd just be careful. Personally I prefer just straight Enhanced for pre-workout purposes and Alphamine at other times if I need/want it but if you were to take both at the same time start low before just jumping straight into a 2 scoop total.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you on an Alphamine break?

Sad days. I feel for you.
Sadly, I am. Not very fun waking up anymore haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ima rookie to alphamine. What is it exactly?
Just to keep it simple, a thermogenic, muscle preserver, appetite suppressant, best tasting supplement ever :D.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly, I am. Not very fun waking up anymore haha.
Haha, looks like someone chooses to use chronic depression in between his Alphamine cycles? ;)

May as well just spend the next four weeks in bed...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, looks like someone chooses to use chronic depression in between his Alphamine cycles? ;)

May as well just spend the next four weeks in bed...
With the blinds shut, lights off, and door locked lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Stay safe. :D

Honestly I'd just be careful. Personally I prefer just straight Enhanced for pre-workout purposes and Alphamine at other times if I need/want it but if you were to take both at the same time start low before just jumping straight into a 2 scoop total.
Thanks don't want to do something crazy, I just saw another guy use it on a thread and just wanted another opinion

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP are you enjoying alphamine?

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
OP are you enjoying alphamine?
so far so good. I've not been able to use it as much as I'd like when I'd like but that will soon change. It does taste really good.

I've tried a coupe combo's with it so far. .5 alph then an hr later 1 scoop Enhanced. then 1 scoop alph w/ .5 of Enhanced. Both worked out well w/o being overly stimulating. I may try 1 scoop alph and then 60-70 min later 1 scoop Enhanced next.

I've let the diet slip a bit recently so i got reign it back in ASAP

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far so good. I've not been able to use it as much as I'd like when I'd like but that will soon change. It does taste really good.

I've tried a coupe combo's with it so far. .5 alph then an hr later 1 scoop Enhanced. then 1 scoop alph w/ .5 of Enhanced. Both worked out well w/o being overly stimulating. I may try 1 scoop alph and then 60-70 min later 1 scoop Enhanced next.

I'm right there with you. I've been slacking big time on my diet.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the response. I too enjoy mixing enhanced with alphamine. I put RL alphamine in my coffee it's so damn good though! :) For some reason that flavor just spices every drink up.