I can't decide

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I tried Alphamine and I loved it and I tried the samples of enhanced and liked that. I'm going to order erase pro first time trying erase pro. I love erase. Which would you guys try with erase pro? My goals as always is to lose fat build muscle maybe increase energy focus etc. In my opinion alpha and enhanced worked good as a preworkout when i was in a fasted state. It has to be either or I couldn't stack alphamine and enhanced together it would be too strong. Thanks in advance.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering your are trying to lose fat, I would go with Alphamine + Erase Pro.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Use Enhanced preworkout. Stack Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, and Alphamine. That stack will build some lean mass while keeping u tight. Just my two cents and speaking from experience. Those all work very well and seem to complement each other very well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends where you are leaning IMO. Want to really focus on increasing fat loss? Alphamine. Want increased focus and gym performance? Enhanced. Either are great for their respective uses.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If trying to loose fat I'd for sure go with EP and Alphamine.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Ordered the alpha and erase. Thanks for the replies..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered the alpha and erase. Thanks for the replies..
You should enjoy the run keep us posted on how its coming along for you and if you have any questions were always here.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love PES. I'd go with ABE, erase and toss some daa in there that's what I'm running and it feels good.