PES triple stack Alphamine/enhanced/At2?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So like the title says I have all these Ive been doing 1 scoop alphamine 1 scoop Supp-D preworkout and it freaking awesome!!!! Im out of Supp-D so will try 1 scoop alphamine with 1 scoop enhanced tomorow. Thinking of adding AT2 in to im getting close to show time 8 weeks out now and am going to be introducing some fat burners aside from my 1 scoop alphamine preworkout.

Best way to take the AT2? 1 cap preworkout with enhanced and alphamine and another later on? after post workout meal and then later?

I work out first thing 5am daily.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how is alpha treating you?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are using Alphamine and AT2, take your Alphamine 1-2 scoops in the morning and then 1-2caps AT2 later in the afternoon.

Personally I am running Alphamine for 4 weeks then following with AT2 for 4 weeks. I was going to stack them but decided not to.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried Enhanced before? I'd warrant caution before going straight to 1 scoop of it plus Alphamine. Don't want you cracked out or your mind. :D

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Have you tried Enhanced before? I'd warrant caution before going straight to 1 scoop of it plus Alphamine. Don't want you cracked out or your mind. :D
No im going to.use enhanced solo just to gauge its effects. Same with at2 before stacking them.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool just making sure. I look forward to your feedback.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely interested in your feedback on enhanced Matt!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ok cool just making sure. I look forward to your feedback.
Definitely interested in your feedback on enhanced Matt!
Ill post it here and in my training log. Popped my first cap at2 just now and enhanced will be used tomorow morning preworkout solo

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I agree enhanced ain't no joke. At 275 I tried a sample pack and it was to strong. Half a dose is where I'm at now and loving it..

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Still havent busted into.the enhanced yet. But its day two.on the at2 gotta say i really like this stuff. Nice and smooth

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still havent busted into.the enhanced yet. But its day two.on the at2 gotta say i really like this stuff. Nice and smooth
I'm about to start AT2 soon. Gotta get into that Enhanced :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck Matt, in for your feedback

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your gonna love you some Enhanced just saying.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the news matt?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
What's the news matt?
Tomorow will.be day one enhanced. been using alphamine with my preworkout and then at2 like 6 hrs later. Feeling great all day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for Matt's epic enhanced feedback!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ive been using Enhanced for about a week now hopped on the insider deal.

2 scoops is a lil too much for me. 1 scoop nice focus not much get up and go. 1 scoop enhanced with 1 scoop alphamine is perfect total workout domination for me. I love that combo.

I would rate enhanced right up there with the better pre workouts IMO. Its not heavy stim like speedx3 or muscle marinade but the focus and endurance is crazy ive been getting away from heavy stims for awhile now as they seem to effet my performance.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
One scoop of each sounds awesome! I was planning on buying enhanced but now I think I'm going to have to buy a tub of alphamine too

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
One scoop of each sounds awesome! I was planning on buying enhanced but now I think I'm going to have to buy a tub of alphamine too
Ya it really is. You can never have enough alphamine either. I stay stocked up on that