Enhanced in 3..2...1...

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just downed my first dose. Did a heaping scoop, was gonna do two but had 2 scoops of ALPHAMINE before lunch so didnt wanna get too cracked. I'm very surprised at the size of the bottle very compact. Personally didnt enjoy the taste, too much like a bitter medicine, so from now on ill be mixing it with my amino acids currently Gaspari amino last. Headed to gym now, ill update mid workout and afterwards.

Attachments

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Don't mix it with the aminos, as it will dim the effect of yohimbine.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Really? How so? I've been mixing my ALPHAMINE with Aminos forever...

Right now I'm very warm except my fingertips. Just finished warm up sets. I'm calm... But definitely have something going on...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It will cause an insulin release so you don't get the most out of pwo.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Even without carbs, fasted? I'm not positive about that...

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I'm smashing it so far. My nose is running?? Hands aren't cold anymore. Really pushing it. Time between sets -longer than usual right now but ill switch to some higher rep lower weight toward the end with some finishers.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Serious head tingles, adrenaline feel when going for higher reps. Good burn decent pump... I think next workout gonna do one scoop of enhanced with one scoop superpump max. I'm so warm lol.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
All done. Over all solid friggin workout. I never felt that tight of a pump in my chest before, and when I switched to higher rep isolation movements it really got Rollin. I'm still super warm.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amino's are fine with Enhanced.It has Leucine Nitrate! So is food.

If this were a yohimbine product I would advise not to mix with food/carbs. But no worries here.... Swertia and nPYE are where it's at

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will cause an insulin release so you don't get the most out of pwo.
It won't cause that dramatic of an increase in insulin release to cause less effects.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Amino's are fine with Enhanced.It has Leucine Nitrate! So is food.

If this were a yohimbine product I would advise not to mix with food/carbs. But no worries here.... Swertia and nPYE are where it's at
good to know

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try use enhanced again today, ill update when I go!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Heaping scoop of enhanced, scoop of superpump max and a half scoop of Aminos, and hey lets toss a versa 1 in there too.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for seemingly random stacking combinations lol.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Hahaa, not so random, I usually add a little aminos acids to my pre workout, and I wasn't ready to try 2 full scoops of enhanced yet so I tossed in a half serving of what I've been using for a while.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
At gym now warming up. Literally and literally lol. It seemed to hit really fast, and now is just smooth and I have this same calm feeling again.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly this sounds kinda like me...while I never really recommend it to others I combine whatever I have open quite often. Haven't combined anything with my Enhanced tho as I enjoy it alone quite a bit and wanted to gauge how I enjoy it. Starting next week tho I might get crazy. :eek:

Excited to hear more of your feedback tho!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
The focus on this sh1t is just stupid... As soon as the set is over and I take a couple breaths I just feel so calm and start gettin ready for the next set.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Had to cut it a bit short today but overall good workout. Threw in some high rep str8 bar curls (50,40,30,20,10 reps) and my biceps felt like shot puts. Wish I had more time I coulda stayed another 45 mins. Loving enhanced so far! Hope they come out with a new flavor lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The focus on this sh1t is just stupid... As soon as the set is over and I take a couple breaths I just feel so calm and start gettin ready for the next set.
The focus is my favorite perk from the pre for sure! All around the product is amazing. Pump/energy/focus huge money saver. There's plenty of people that drop a lot of money to get all three but enhanced combines them all in one product!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Completely agree

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Subbed for seemingly random stacking combinations lol.
had me rolling, cause I was thinking in my mind what you said out loud.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
FYI will be picking up another tub of craze to try 1 scoop of each, maybe 1.5 of each stacked with 1-2 scoops hemavol. Pray I don't stroke out or hulk smash my gym to pieces.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I could not do that.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI will be picking up another tub of craze to try 1 scoop of each, maybe 1.5 of each stacked with 1-2 scoops hemavol. Pray I don't stroke out or hulk smash my gym to pieces.
So thats why your name is tilldeath haha

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk Smash seems like the inevitable outcome to me.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm contemplating an Uncut + Enhanced combo today

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are not accepting any lawsuits for somebody combining Enhanced with another stimulant and wondering why they end up in the ER lol.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
#livedtotellthetale

1 pill + 1 scoop = win
That must be a hell of a lot of focus! My advice would be to enjoy them each separately, but people will usually do whatever they want to do! Stay safe, OP.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are not accepting any lawsuits for somebody combining Enhanced with another stimulant and wondering why they end up in the ER lol.
Oh cause you won't come up with something crazy Ben.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Third workout on enhanced. After the last one I gotta take it easier today. Pulled the **** out of something in my neck. Went to chiropractor and then to get a massage. Still hurts lol. 1.5 scoops down the hatch; ready to rock!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
One set of 10 full hang forehand grip pull ups and the pump in my biceps came on instantly lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. I can't believe how warm this stuff makes me. Insane.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just a great workout today... I can't wait for a new flavor as the flavor is my only complaint.

victorypark

Awards
So do not take with Alphamine? Jack3d??

Cheers.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
pffft I'm no amateur when it comes to stims.

I've lived thru hand fulls of yellow jackets and booze on a weekend when i was young and dumber. lol

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
very solid all the way around, 1.5 scoops enhanced solo is awesome. Adding 1 scoop craze and 1 scoop of hemvol made me a bit light headed, but pump was insane and actually made high rep sets unworkable, was motivated for about 4 hrs. after to get S**t done.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ER Nure: So you combined two different stimulant products with 4-5 stimulants in each product? Why?

Patient(Yelling): I WANTED ENERGY!!. I THINK I TOOK TOO MUCH THOUGH!.