Enhanced in 3..2...1...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. One set of 10 full hang forehand grip pull ups and the pump in my biceps came on instantly lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    One set of 10 full hang forehand grip pull ups and the pump in my biceps came on instantly lol
    Great feeling isn't it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  3. Absolutely. I can't believe how warm this stuff makes me. Insane.
    •   
       


  4. Just a great workout today... I can't wait for a new flavor as the flavor is my only complaint.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We are not accepting any lawsuits for somebody combining Enhanced with another stimulant and wondering why they end up in the ER lol.
    So do not take with Alphamine? Jack3d??

    Cheers.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We are not accepting any lawsuits for somebody combining Enhanced with another stimulant and wondering why they end up in the ER lol.
    pffft I'm no amateur when it comes to stims.

    I've lived thru hand fulls of yellow jackets and booze on a weekend when i was young and dumber. lol

  7. very solid all the way around, 1.5 scoops enhanced solo is awesome. Adding 1 scoop craze and 1 scoop of hemvol made me a bit light headed, but pump was insane and actually made high rep sets unworkable, was motivated for about 4 hrs. after to get S**t done.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  8. ER Nure: So you combined two different stimulant products with 4-5 stimulants in each product? Why?

    Patient(Yelling): I WANTED ENERGY!!. I THINK I TOOK TOO MUCH THOUGH!.

  9. I'm just saying, this is how supplements end up getting banned.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by victorypark View Post
    So do not take with Alphamine? Jack3d??

    Cheers.
    It would depend on how much you take of each.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm just saying, this is how supplements end up getting banned.
    they get banned when people take 100-200 mg of ephedra w/ heart conditions and big pharma companies pressure the FDA and political figures. Or they use stimulants as party drugs.

  12. Anytime a supplement is abused, there will be a higher possibility of adverse effects and the FDA is always looking for a reason to hand down further legislation regarding supplements.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. I see they're practically giving this stuff away at nutra..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. No need to add all the other crap. Enhanced is fine on its own. Don't waste your money or ruin your enhanced experience by adding more stimulants to the mix that aren't needed. Enhanced is complete on its own.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    My only addition is going to be some beta alanine, I don't see that being any problem. Love it in my current pre and know I will miss it.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  16. I only add Aminos really... Only time I added stims is when I did a half dose of one product with a half dose of enhanced. Like picking twist instead of just vanilla or chocolate lmao

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No need to add all the other crap. Enhanced is fine on its own. Don't waste your money or ruin your enhanced experience by adding more stimulants to the mix that aren't needed. Enhanced is complete on its own.
    T-bone coming strong with enhanced love!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Anytime a supplement is abused, there will be a higher possibility of adverse effects and the FDA is always looking for a reason to hand down further legislation regarding supplements.
    This is a true. What a shame. If something works they would much rather ban it and make it prescription so the pharm companies and doctors make a killing. The consumer ends up losing in most cases.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. First workout today with 2 full scoops. Ill post how it goes. Back day. Been up since 3:30 and I have to work 9-9. Blows!

  20. Good luck!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Had a pretty decent workout considering I was on about 4 hours of sleep. Didnt feel over stimmed or anything, which I was happy about because I was cautious upping the dosage. I def wouldn't recommend jumping right to two scoops, but now that I've eased into it ill use 2 each time.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Had a pretty decent workout considering I was on about 4 hours of sleep. Didnt feel over stimmed or anything, which I was happy about because I was cautious upping the dosage. I def wouldn't recommend jumping right to two scoops, but now that I've eased into it ill use 2 each time.
    How are the other effects besides stims when dosing higher? The pumps are probably pretty nice.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Had a pretty decent workout considering I was on about 4 hours of sleep. Didnt feel over stimmed or anything, which I was happy about because I was cautious upping the dosage. I def wouldn't recommend jumping right to two scoops, but now that I've eased into it ill use 2 each time.
    I often only get around that much sleep being an off shift worker. Enhanced is a life saver for those days! Glad you were good with 2 scoops. Like bolt says that is 1k agmatine and plenty of nitrates I bet you get a great pump!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. How's everything going digitalducki?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Going well, gettin ready to go lift now actually. Been upping the cardio lately so only using enhanced 2-3x per week when I lift.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Going well, gettin ready to go lift now actually. Been upping the cardio lately so only using enhanced 2-3x per week when I lift.
    Good to hear. Thanks for the update sir!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. I was playing around with closer to 1.5-2 scoops while also being on Versa-1. Towards the end of my V1 bottle I started to get a headache using this much Enhanced. Once I switched back to 1 scoop it was fine. Tried 1 scoop of Enhanced and 1 scoop of Alphamine for the first time on Monday, that was actually pretty fun.
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html

  28. Yeah I like the one and one (heaping of course lol) the 2 full scoops of enhanced plus versa one doesn't bother me at all...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post
    I was playing around with closer to 1.5-2 scoops while also being on Versa-1. Towards the end of my V1 bottle I started to get a headache using this much Enhanced. Once I switched back to 1 scoop it was fine. Tried 1 scoop of Enhanced and 1 scoop of Alphamine for the first time on Monday, that was actually pretty fun.
    Nitrates can be tricky to figure out what dose will work for you and what won't. Glad that the headache subsided once you dropped back down to 1 scoop . I'm still waiting to give Enhanced and Alphamine a go together.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Yeah I like the one and one (heaping of course lol) the 2 full scoops of enhanced plus versa one doesn't bother me at all...
    That versa/enhanced stack sounds sick! Love me some enhanced/alphamine pre as well!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  31. How about an update digitalducki.. Please
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  32. I've let a couple friends "borrow" a scoop or two and the feedback is the same across the board. Bad taste, very warm in the gym, great workouts. Most of them have purchased their own tubs of enhanced now. I'm looking forward to trying the blu Raz flavor next, I still have 2 tubs of the fruit punch to go thru first. I've been mixing it in with super pump max still because I personally like the volume approach of a pre workout and the gram dose ingredients in that formula along with the blitzkrieg contained in enhanced.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I've let a couple friends "borrow" a scoop or two and the feedback is the same across the board. Bad taste, very warm in the gym, great workouts. Most of them have purchased their own tubs of enhanced now. I'm looking forward to trying the blu Raz flavor next, I still have 2 tubs of the fruit punch to go thru first. I've been mixing it in with super pump max still because I personally like the volume approach of a pre workout and the gram dose ingredients in that formula along with the blitzkrieg contained in enhanced.
    Thanks for the update DD! The taste is being dialed in. I personally have grown to love the flavor. I have been mixing FP and BR lately though and that is pretty amazing.

    Let's be honest though the part that matters is the amazing workouts!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  34. Yeah let's face it, if eating horse sh1t put on muscle and burned fat, you'd find a way to get it down lol.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Yeah let's face it, if eating horse sh1t put on muscle and burned fat, you'd find a way to get it down lol.
    Funny but true. Although I feel enhanced tastes pretty damn good. The comparison to horse dung is making me a bit uneasy. Haha jk!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  36. Lol not a taste comparison obviously lol. I'm just saying in order of importance taste for a pre workout is pretty low on the list

  37. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I've let a couple friends "borrow" a scoop or two and the feedback is the same across the board. Bad taste, very warm in the gym, great workouts. Most of them have purchased their own tubs of enhanced now. I'm looking forward to trying the blu Raz flavor next, I still have 2 tubs of the fruit punch to go thru first. I've been mixing it in with super pump max still because I personally like the volume approach of a pre workout and the gram dose ingredients in that formula along with the blitzkrieg contained in enhanced.
    Thanks for spreading the love man

    Taste issue was resolved. We already have the yummier stuff in the warehouse and moving out to stores
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  38. I have a sample of yummy stuff on the way.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have a sample of yummy stuff on the way.
    You better send it to me to do a taste test first
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 02:35 PM
  2. Female Libido enhancer in the works
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 06:13 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 02:09 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 01:16 PM
  5. Cycles in Chemical Muscle Enhancement
    By Landmine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Log in
Log in