I was a sceptic...


  1. Enhanced, what an awful looking formula. Underdosed, unproven ingredients, and as just another stim with a few pump ingredients. I swore I would never buy into the hype of a preworkout after buying three tubs of craze at launch. I dismissed your product almost immediately, and had it not been for the insider deal and needing a bottle of Erase I'd never have tried it.

    I'm glad I did, and glad I kept my opinions to myself until I tried it. Plain and simple, the product is phenomenal.

    Through 8 years of supplement use I have never once felt an affect from a non prescription stimulant. Finally I can no longer say that. The pump was expected, but I would have never guessed Enhanced would have caused even a quarter of the focus, energy, and aggression that it has.

    This isn't really a product review, I will review it when I finish the tub. Just more of a thank you. I have been waiting very very long for a product like this. I have been a sceptic of PES for awhile, but you have earned my trust and a loyal customer. I now really look forward to trying alphamine and seeing what else PES has up their sleeves. Keep up the great work, and thank you again!


  2. dude pes is the ****. if i had to pick one company to trust for good products, they would probly be it

  3. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    dude pes is the ****. if i had to pick one company to trust for good products, they would probly be it
    Haha well now I am aware. But yeah they will be getting plenty of my money. Ashamed to say Enhanced is their only product I've tried
    •   
       


  4. I'm glad you gave Enhanced a shot. I think people will really be blown away with what they get from it. The energy and focus are bananas.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Enhanced, what an awful looking formula. Underdosed, unproven ingredients, and as just another stim with a few pump ingredients. I swore I would never buy into the hype of a preworkout after buying three tubs of craze at launch. I dismissed your product almost immediately, and had it not been for the insider deal and needing a bottle of Erase I'd never have tried it.

    I'm glad I did, and glad I kept my opinions to myself until I tried it. Plain and simple, the product is phenomenal.

    Through 8 years of supplement use I have never once felt an affect from a non prescription stimulant. Finally I can no longer say that. The pump was expected, but I would have never guessed Enhanced would have caused even a quarter of the focus, energy, and aggression that it has.

    This isn't really a product review, I will review it when I finish the tub. Just more of a thank you. I have been waiting very very long for a product like this. I have been a sceptic of PES for awhile, but you have earned my trust and a loyal customer. I now really look forward to trying alphamine and seeing what else PES has up their sleeves. Keep up the great work, and thank you again!
    Thank you sir...we truly appreciate it.

    We aim to please and satisfy as much consumers as possible with each product. It feels good to hear we are satisfying you guys with the new release
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Awesome feedback raw! Glad you enjoy it. Make sure to keep us posted.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Enhanced, what an awful looking formula. Underdosed, unproven ingredients, and as just another stim with a few pump ingredients. I swore I would never buy into the hype of a preworkout after buying three tubs of craze at launch. I dismissed your product almost immediately, and had it not been for the insider deal and needing a bottle of Erase I'd never have tried it.

    I'm glad I did, and glad I kept my opinions to myself until I tried it. Plain and simple, the product is phenomenal.

    Through 8 years of supplement use I have never once felt an affect from a non prescription stimulant. Finally I can no longer say that. The pump was expected, but I would have never guessed Enhanced would have caused even a quarter of the focus, energy, and aggression that it has.

    This isn't really a product review, I will review it when I finish the tub. Just more of a thank you. I have been waiting very very long for a product like this. I have been a sceptic of PES for awhile, but you have earned my trust and a loyal customer. I now really look forward to trying alphamine and seeing what else PES has up their sleeves. Keep up the great work, and thank you again!
    Damn you just got me hyped !!! My enhanced was on my doorstep after I finished my workout.... so I'm ready for tomorrow !!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tughug View Post

    Damn you just got me hyped !!! My enhanced was on my doorstep after I finished my workout.... so I'm ready for tomorrow !!!
    Go get a double in!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post

    Go get a double in!
    Lol I wish.... got legs tomorrow so im gonna wait !!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post

    Go get a double in!
    Lol I wish..... got legs tomorrow so im gonna wait !!!

  11. Same tomorrow dude I'm stoked. Deadlift was insane last night
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thread was deleted?
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:09 PM
  2. Law Suit- You Knew it Was Comin'
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:04 PM
  3. Hmm , was watching MTV
    By Jarconis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 03:08 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 10:05 AM
  5. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM
Log in
Log in