Question for PES reps ABE+EP

Awards
  • Established
I was literally about to order a new stack on Wed. I had the the NP stack with Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro in my cart and when I tried to checkout yesterday it was out of stock. The guy from NP said they can'y sell that "stack" even though they have each of the individual products on hand. Is this a Stack that you guys (PES) sends them as a stack or one that NP puts together? And is it going to be discontinued? Thanks in advance for any info!

:wtf:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can be used together, but I believe that stack was a special promo that is no longer active.

Reactions: 804

victorypark

Awards
Phew, because I started on this stack this morning. Wonder if I'm the only one in Australia using this stack......maybe yes, maybe not.

victorypark

Awards
Mine's here Natty and took 1 x Anabeta Elite and 1 x Erase Pro this morning 30 mins pre-breakfast to check for sides/tolerance but nothing.

Should I take again pre-workout.

Many thanks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only take one capsule of Erase Pro per day.

AnaBeta Elite can be split in two doses of two capsules each or one capsule taken four times per day.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am sure it has more to do with the effectiveness of the stack then the customer service lol.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have run Abe and erase together but not with erase pro. Is there a big diff between them Abe/ erase vs Abe/erase proSj

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have run Abe and erase together but not with erase pro. Is there a big diff between them Abe/ erase vs Abe/erase proSj
Erase Pro has the full 75mg Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione per capsule. It is much stronger then OG Erase. EP will also aid in better performance and libido with the added two ingredients. Better fat burning because of the Boerhaavia diffusa extract which has shown to have alpha-2-adrenergic inhibiting properties.

Both are great products obviously but if I had to pick I would go EP.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
PES doesn't do samples do they?...been reading a lot about this company and wanna try something out

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
yeah i saw that..but thanks for letting me know that they had that ill keep up on it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We sell 40 samples of Enhanced for less than $30.

It even comes in the Enhanced tub...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We sell 40 samples of Enhanced for less than $30.

It even comes in the Enhanced tub...
Nice and where can I procure such a great deal? And will it come with a handy scooper?,

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Phew, because I started on this stack this morning. Wonder if I'm the only one in Australia using this stack......maybe yes, maybe not.
I have used both before but with a thermo.
Where u from in aus? Sydney for me

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established