Erase with another test booster

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ok to stack Erase with a test booster, or should I run erase solo? Sorry for the noob question pretty new to the world of test boosters and such!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
You'd. Be fine to stack erase with anther test booster

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's almost recommended to stack Erase with a test booster such as DAA. There's a promo going on trying to get Erase + Test Powder as a combo :D.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya feel free to stack with the test booster of your choice as long as it doesn't contain an AI. DAA + Erase is one of the most enjoyed combos on the board.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I thought so. Just wanted to confirm! I'll be getting this with that awesome insider deal, gonna be awesome!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
BPS Endosurge + DAA (D-Pol, Test Powder, SS DAA if you can find it etc..)+Erase+SS Forskolin-95 is amazing.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks guys, I thought so. Just wanted to confirm! I'll be getting this with that awesome insider deal, gonna be awesome!
Love erase with a DAA based product, Test Powder is great.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is so many options what to stack Erase with. ABE and Erase is an obvious combo, Testpowder and Erase, could EndoSurge and Erase. The possibilities are pretty endless almost which is why Erase has always been a favorite of mine.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be stacking it with daa, exited to get it going!

ddizon

Awards
will be staking OG Erase with AMS armor-x during my PCT... excited

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have done it with DAA, powerfull, endosurge, dthc and ax. They all stacked well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got some bulk daa and am going to be starting to stack it with erase tomorrow. Been reading Alot that 3 grams a day is good for the daa. Any thoughts/recommendations?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I got some bulk daa and am going to be starting to stack it with erase tomorrow. Been reading Alot that 3 grams a day is good for the daa. Any thoughts/recommendations?
Yes, 3 grams of DAA per day. Either split the doses up or all at once. I prefer to take DAA preworkout. DAA + Erase all the way :D

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, 3 grams of DAA per day. Either split the doses up or all at once. I prefer to take DAA preworkout. DAA + Erase all the way :D
Thanks for the quick response man, looking forward to this.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Split dosing only way my stomach handles any DAA. Stuff is brutal on me.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I'd stack it with Endosurge. (I'd wait and get the Turbo version coming out on March 14). Erase and DAA should boost total test while the Endosurge should help convert that total test to free test.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd stack it with Endosurge. (I'd wait and get the Turbo version coming out on March 14). Erase and DAA should boost total test while the Endosurge should help convert that total test to free test.
EndoSurge Turbo, Erase and DAA? Hmm interesting.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I tried Tongkat Ali 200:1 (TKA) and Erase Pro (EP) alone and together and combo works amazing and best part you take just 1 cap of TKA 5 days on/2 days off and EP 1 cap 2x/week so total 7 caps in entire week (TKA Mon-Fri and EP Tuesday& Friday so weekend no need to take anything).

Also tried Endosurge on it's own and Endosurge + TKA and Endosurge + TKA + Licogenix and this last combo with AI worked the best (taking 7 caps a day).

But what I like with TKA + EP combo is just taking 7 caps in 5 days then 2 days off and repeating such 5days on/2 days off cycles for up to 8 weeks (just tested on 2 weeks then went to try Alphamine).

Have also Forskolin-95 so still so many options to test in alternative stacks from this supplements but I like the most simple approach of few supplements at known dosage and as little as possible caps per day so current TKA + EP works amazing.

Also eying Anabeta Elite to stack with EP but I'm not really a lifter and not into being hungry all the time so probably this is too much for mainly libido boost and reducing estrogen when you get into 30s.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried Tongkat Ali 200:1 (TKA) and Erase Pro (EP) alone and together and combo works amazing and best part you take just 1 cap of TKA 5 days on/2 days off and EP 1 cap 2x/week so total 7 caps in entire week (TKA Mon-Fri and EP Tuesday& Friday so weekend no need to take anything).

Also tried Endosurge on it's own and Endosurge + TKA and Endosurge + TKA + Licogenix and this last combo with AI worked the best (taking 7 caps a day).

But what I like with TKA + EP combo is just taking 7 caps in 5 days then 2 days off and repeating such 5days on/2 days off cycles for up to 8 weeks (just tested on 2 weeks then went to try Alphamine).

Have also Forskolin-95 so still so many options to test in alternative stacks from this supplements but I like the most simple approach of few supplements at known dosage and as little as possible caps per day so current TKA + EP works amazing.

Also eying Anabeta Elite to stack with EP but I'm not really a lifter and not into being hungry all the time so probably this is too much for mainly libido boost and reducing estrogen when you get into 30s.
Forskolin, TKA and Erase Pro would be an awesome stack. Never tried TKA solo myself has always been in something else. I've thought about it for sure curious to see how I'd react to it.