Is Enhanced out yet?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I saw they posted it on G N C 's website, just wonder if they sell it in the stores yet?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. It is released very shortly.

If you put your name on the insider you will get the first email to announce to product launch as well as being able to buy at a ridiculous pre sale offer.

http://pescience.com/insider

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Will Enhanced hit G N C or NP first?
If its a *** exclusive like Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite were then it will hit *** retailers and their website first. If not then Im sure it will be on NP and other online retailers first.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have an 25% off coupon at G N C, that's why I asked :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yes....

Get on that deal!

G

gymguy21

Awards
I can't wait to try enhanced and its always nice to have some erase on hand or for pct

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean it didn't magically appear at your door step? And here I thought we got the worm hole technology worked out.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Placed my order, very excited for this!

Plus it's really good deal, basically get Enhanced and Erase for the price of just Erase.

Now, when does it ship! hehe

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We had packages made in advance to make sure we can fulfill shipping demands with ultimate efficiency. :)

G

gymguy21

Awards
Placed my order, very excited for this!

Plus it's really good deal, basically get Enhanced and Erase for the price of just Erase.

Now, when does it ship! hehe
Yeah I couldn't pass up the price either

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We had packages made in advance to make sure we can fulfill shipping demands with ultimate efficiency. :)
We don't mess around!

D

DAG2013

Awards
this proves to me how dedicated you guys are to your customers, kudos!

G

gymguy21

Awards
this proves to me how dedicated you guys are to your customers, kudos!
Yeah this is nice to hear that you guys were planning ahead for the loyal customers and that's what keeps us coning back is customer service like this !!

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
timing couldnt be better for me. I was just about ready to order some Erase anyway and then this pops up!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
timing couldnt be better for me. I was just about ready to order some Erase anyway and then this pops up!

Nice

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It looks like in your case you got a free tub of Enhanced with your regular purchase lol. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just placed my order! What an awesome deal! Thanks PES, I cant wait to try Enhanced!
Thanks for the support! We are all excited to get enhanced!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised nobody has made a joke about all of the desire for male enhancement.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
you talkin bout ma weena?

G

gymguy21

Awards
Just got my enhanced and I can't believe how small the container is

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yes, I have power lifting scheduled today! I have timed my meals so I have 2 hours, since my last meal, before I take it 30min before lifting, excited :)
How'd it go?