Anabeta, Erase Pro

smitty_time

smitty_time

Awards
Ive been lifting for 4 years now and have never tried anything like this, just ordered both of these but was wondering if I should take both as a stack or back to back?Any inputs or suggestions welcome...

aceroni

Awards
Ive been lifting for 4 years now and have never tried anything like this, just ordered both of these but was wondering if I should take both as a stack or back to back?Any inputs or suggestions welcome...
Run then together,, great stack
I believe people suggest being 21? Or maybe it was 18

smitty_time

smitty_time

Awards
what kind of gains shold i be expecting? eating about 200-300 cals above maint, and have everything else in check too..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of gains shold i be expecting? eating about 200-300 cals above maint, and have everything else in check too..
I know it may be hard but I'd suggest running 1 first then the other so you can gauge how effective each is for you.

ABE should provide increases in hunger, muscle hardness, pumps, vascularity, body comp improvements and improved gym performance.

EP will dry you out making you look "harder", boost test, and help with recovery.

With a solid diet either is an awesome choice. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These products do great individually or when stacked. Bolt broke it down for you very well.

smitty_time

smitty_time

Awards
Ok, thanks guys. Bolt, I think I'm gonna go with your idea. That way if I like both products then the next time I can run them together.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, thanks guys. Bolt, I think I'm gonna go with your idea. That way if I like both products then the next time I can run them together.
Cool. Ya I did it that way and it helps with understanding how you react to each. Then if you enjoy them by all means combine them in a later stack. Good luck and let me know if you need help with anything else. :thumbsup:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just my 2 cents would be also. I would use these separately like its been suggested but my thoughts are use the Erase Pro first, but get some DAA with it. Then use the Anabeta after the EP and DAA.

aceroni

Awards
Daa plus erase Is sick. Add in Anabeta and boom you are winning big time
Strength
hunger
Dry physique
Full physique
Endurance

your diet will determine the weight gain or loss because these products are great for either.