ECAT2?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So,

Direct to the point: ECY is great. Issue with replacing the Y with AT2?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some prefer the Alpha-Y to regular Y with the ECY stack. Since I have no experience with EC though this thread should be a good place to start reading and should be helpful: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/153098-ec-ephedrine-alpha.html

If you do do this I would definitely recommend starting on the lower end of dosing with everything just to be safe. :thumbsup:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm going real low dose with the E, just for a little extra kick during my fasted period with LG approach, don't plan on running it over 25mg

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason why not giving it a try...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I'm going real low dose with the E, just for a little extra kick during my fasted period with LG approach, don't plan on running it over 25mg
What's LG approach?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I've ran ECY a lot in the past. Going mild this time just to give an extra boost to the LG. Probably only gonna do 12.5 of E and 2 caps of AT2 a day

(used to do up to 50 E and 50 Y, 2 or 3 times a day, so real mild for me now)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only complaint (I suppose that's the word) is that I was not hungry. EC and AT2 on their own do a great job of appetite suppression; stacking them forces me to eat.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
The only complaint (I suppose that's the word) is that I was not hungry. EC and AT2 on their own do a great job of appetite suppression; stacking them forces me to eat.
I have been noticing that, and it has been pretty good for me actually, because since I'm not hungry and on the LG, and also seeing that I take the ECAT2 in the morning and sometimes before lunch, I barely eat for the first part of the day and then load up at the tailend with some carb backloading.

Enjoying the experience so far and haven't had any negative side effects (I have a mild anxiety disorder, haven't had any episodes trying this thus far though)