Alphamine Increasing Appetite

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
For the reps -

Just curious as to what ingredients in Alphamine's profile would increase one's appetite?

I've tried Alphamine 3 times now and by the third day my inner black hole opens up and I become ravenous like I would on AB or ABE. This has caused me to stop taking it since I'm trying to get back down to 275. The thermogenic effects and clean energy are great but something is triggering the void.

I've ruled out other supplements causing this as it has happened when stacked and when taken solo.

Again, I'm trying to figure it out so I might be able to pinpoint an ingredient that I should stay away from.

Thanks for your time.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people have a response to caffeine that can actually make them hungry, i read a study on it a long time ago. I used to be one of those people, not so much anymore

Are you taking it on an empty stomach?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually the exact same way. I drink mine with breakfast and I'm hungry again within an hour. I don't mind the hunger though I embrace it lol

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually the exact same way. I drink mine with breakfast and I'm hungry again within an hour. I don't mind the hunger though I embrace it lol
Alphamine should be taken on an empty stomach. And like 1hr away from food

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Some people have a response to caffeine that can actually make them hungry, i read a study on it a long time ago. I used to be one of those people, not so much anymore
]

So that's what it is thought i was a hungry mofo I have trouble with fat burners I get wired and hungry pros and cons

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Taken on empty, usually upon waking.

It's not the caffeine. This reaction is along the ravenous feeling I get from AB and ABE.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Taken on empty, usually upon waking.

It's not the caffeine. This reaction is along the ravenous feeling I get from AB and ABE.
It's possible that the olive leaf extract, via its effects on 5'-deiodinase, has increased serum T4 levels to a significant enough degree to boost appetite as well.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's possible that the olive leaf extract, via its effects on 5'-deiodinase, has increased serum T4 levels to a significant enough degree to boost appetite as well.
does this mean an metabolic up-regulation that is favourable?