PES Enhanced Feedback - The people have spoken!

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240996

    You guys are fast with the shipping! I just ordered on Friday and it's already en route! Talk about "enhanced!"

  2. Registered User
    ddizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    167

    stoked to get the package(s) in next week!... manage to sneak in two orders got to love the gf's address <3
  3. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237105

    These are solid reviews from early testers, cant wait to see what the masses have to say once their Enhanced arrives this week.. WooHoo
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237105

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    You guys are fast with the shipping! I just ordered on Friday and it's already en route! Talk about "enhanced!"
    we aim to please now its all up to the carrier to deliver.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. Registered User
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240996

    I hear ya!
  6. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Servings of Enhanced were distributed around the office to make sure everyone got the boxes packed and shipped with optimal focus and efficiency.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    HA well put!
    doing my own thang!
  8. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Servings of Enhanced were distributed around the office to make sure everyone got the boxes packed and shipped with optimal focus and efficiency.
    Enhanced in the morning, Alphamine in the afternoon to keep the buzz going?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509237

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Enhanced in the morning, Alphamine in the afternoon to keep the buzz going?
    Sounds like a solid plan!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,283
    Rep Power
    1571134

    So i ran out of alphamine yesterday- huge

    And received my enhanced / erase today- huge

    CAN I use enhanced on off days for extra fat loss on top of OEP?? or should I just utilize it on training days?

    I'm currently training 4 days a week (m, t, th, f) wed I just do ab work at home and play basketball at night if I have time...

    Only reason I'm not re upping on alphamine is bc of money and I'm gonna be starting a sponsored log where i can't take any other fat loss products. Plus i dont wanna become
    An addict it really started to shine week 3-4 in fat loss
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Registered User
    Lutztenways's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    88637

    AMG, Enchanced arrives at my door some time today. <inexplicable anticipation and excitement> I almost took a personal day to wait at my porch for it and go immediately to the gym. UPS usually doesn't show up til 5:30 anyway though.
  12. Registered User
    redbirdfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Putting the ILL in ILLinois
    Age
    37
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    66386

    Got my Enhanced. Gonna give it a go soon. Nobody ever said whether it's better on an empty stomach or when you should have some food before using it.
  13. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    An empty stomach would potentiate the stimulant feeling.

    Insulin also mitigates the efficacy of yohimbe so it needs to be taken on an empty stomach for this to work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    redbirdfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Putting the ILL in ILLinois
    Age
    37
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    66386

    sweet. I've got mine all mixed up and I'm just watching the clock trying not to pull the trigger too soon.

    I've got high hopes but little expectation as I've been down this road numerous times haha.....I will def report back.

    smells good and when I took the lid off my bottle it popped like my 1st new post-ephedra pre I tried Black Powder.
  15. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    sweet. I've got mine all mixed up and I'm just watching the clock trying not to pull the trigger too soon.

    I've got high hopes but little expectation as I've been down this road numerous times haha.....I will def report back.

    smells good and when I took the lid off my bottle it popped like my 1st new post-ephedra pre I tried Black Powder.
    Hope it's everything you hoped for. It's a really good preworkout that really delivers the wait was very much worth it.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Registered User
    redbirdfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Putting the ILL in ILLinois
    Age
    37
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    66386

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Hope it's everything you hoped for. It's a really good preworkout that really delivers the wait was very much worth it.
    Initial impression is this stuff is legit. Took 1.5 scoops and felt nothing for nearly 45 min. Pulled into the gym...yawned...started to warm up...did my first set and next thing I knew I was fly'n. I've been taking a ton of stims lately and have been using Craze almost exclusively as my pre except for about a week of logging D-stunner for a long long time.

    This stuff came on like a ninja freight train.
  17. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,946
    Rep Power
    7007821

    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1

    Initial impression is this stuff is legit. Took 1.5 scoops and felt nothing for nearly 45 min. Pulled into the gym...yawned...started to warm up...did my first set and next thing I knew I was fly'n. I've been taking a ton of stims lately and have been using Craze almost exclusively as my pre except for about a week of logging D-stunner for a long long time.

    This stuff came on like a ninja freight train.
    Ninja freight train! Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  18. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,183
    Rep Power
    3734501

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Ninja freight train! Lol
    That was a good one lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    I wonder if we can put "this stuff came on like a ninja freight train" on the label of the next batch?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Registered User
    redbirdfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Putting the ILL in ILLinois
    Age
    37
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    66386

    all rights reserved!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  21. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,946
    Rep Power
    7007821

    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    all rights reserved!
    Thanks for the feedback over at bb.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  22. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    all rights reserved!
    Ninja freight train I like it.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,283
    Rep Power
    1571134

    Just had a killer cardio session (not with enhanced) I was gonna save my first enhanced dose for my shoulders lift tomorrow but just got word of basketball tonight so I'm gonna try 1/2 scoop before I play!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  24. Registered User
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Iowa City
    Posts
    2,095
    Rep Power
    1434738

    Got mine in today! Starting a log for another pwo though so will have to wait a month to try it out! Really a test of willpower!
    Product Specialist at Performax Labs
    Check us out at Facebook.com/Pmaxlabs
    Alpha is here! Contact me for more info on our powerful Test Booster AlphaMax!
  25. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509237

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Got mine in today! Starting a log for another pwo though so will have to wait a month to try it out! Really a test of willpower!
    Wow! Your incredibly strong to be able to have it and not use it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509237

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just had a killer cardio session (not with enhanced) I was gonna save my first enhanced dose for my shoulders lift tomorrow but just got word of basketball tonight so I'm gonna try 1/2 scoop before I play!
    You may be too pumped to shoot accurately! I had an incredible pump today using enhanced.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Registered User
    ddizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    167

    can't wait to run this during my PCT received 1 out of my 2 orders
  28. Registered User
    Chefdeez's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    65544

    Anyone else getting awful stomach aches from this? Even at .5 scoop I'm sick within an hour. Happened 3 days in a row. Had same issue with Alphamine.
  29. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509237

    Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Anyone else getting awful stomach aches from this? Even at .5 scoop I'm sick within an hour. Happened 3 days in a row. Had same issue with Alphamine.
    Are you taking the product fasted or with a meal? Often times my stomach can't handle pre's unless I have a small meal right after. Even something as small as a granola bar or cup of milk helps me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Registered User
    Chefdeez's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    65544

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Are you taking the product fasted or with a meal? Often times my stomach can't handle pre's unless I have a small meal right after. Even something as small as a granola bar or cup of milk helps me.
    I've tried on empty stomach and with a meal, same issue.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Protein Flavor - The Peoples Choice
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 738
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 07:46 PM
  2. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 11:32 AM
  3. What states do people have the southern drawl accent?
    By Konvicted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 01:33 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 05:26 PM
  5. Oh yes...the packages have arrived!
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in