PES Enhanced Feedback - The people have spoken!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Lots of good feedback I see these flying off the shelves.
    Very true. It's exciting!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Need ..... More.... Enhanced!!!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  3. I am at that point where my current pre workout is running low and the anticipation for Enhanced is growing even more.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. ^^^ Truth, same here!!!!!!!
    doing my own thang!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am at that point where my current pre workout is running low and the anticipation for Enhanced is growing even more.
    I am using Alphamine and was trying to shed a little body fat but it came off so fast now I want to just improve performance...feel Enhanced is what I want for current goals so I am anxious.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am at that point where my current pre workout is running low and the anticipation for Enhanced is growing even more.
    I have a very high stock pile of preworkouts, but i find myself wanting Enhanced more than the others. An addiction is building for me.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    I have a very high stock pile of preworkouts, but i find myself wanting Enhanced more than the others. An addiction is building for me.
    I have a stock pile as well but most of them are opened and have gone bad. Until alphamine I had been let down so many times. I either have a bad experience with them or don't react to them it seems. Alphamine and the OG jack3d were the only ones I could take for a long period of time. From my experience so far enhanced will definitely fit in my short list of pre's that I enjoy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. So ready to get enhanced!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. I've been checking my email every day for the insider deal... ya killin me guys!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    I've been checking my email every day for the insider deal... ya killin me guys!
    Haha, sorry pro, we won't let you miss it!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I have a stock pile as well but most of them are opened and have gone bad. Until alphamine I had been let down so many times. I either have a bad experience with them or don't react to them it seems. Alphamine and the OG jack3d were the only ones I could take for a long period of time. From my experience so far enhanced will definitely fit in my short list of pre's that I enjoy.
    Aww i remember the inner circle release of Jack3d i loved it at the time. I was stupid and let one of my friends have a bottle of it. I should of hoarded it, like i will do with my Enhanced.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Aww i remember the inner circle release of Jack3d i loved it at the time. I was stupid and let one of my friends have a bottle of it. I should of hoarded it, like i will do with my Enhanced.
    Hands off my enhanced! I can see it already!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. What a great day tomorrow will be!

    PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Can't wait, craze for me had been the best pre I have used this far. Here's hoping for a new contender.

  15. The insider email for Enhanced is being sent out later today.

    As with all flash sales, there will be a limited time to purchase. Please do not miss the window of opportunity and then email us after it finishes asking if we can extend it lol.

    http://pescience.com/insider
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The insider email for Enhanced is being sent out later today.

    As with all flash sales, there will be a limited time to purchase. Please do not miss the window of opportunity and then email us after it finishes asking if we can extend it lol.

    http://pescience.com/insider
    What's the over/under on number of requests for that? I'm going with 7.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. I guess higher than that for my inbox only lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I guess higher than that for my inbox only lol
    We should make a pool.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    We should make a pool.
    Haha, I'm giving them your email!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. If people have not received the insider email let me know.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Stock is going fast...hope we have enough to go around!!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. Re: PES Enhanced Feedback - The people have spoken!


    Glad i got mine!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Stock is going fast...hope we have enough to go around!!
    Glad warehouse put a box aside for me! (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Glad warehouse put a box aside for me! (=
    I've been wanting to speak to you about that... I claimed the box left out for you. No worries I will return the empty tubs to you after a few trials! Have a good day sir!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Glad i got mine!!
    Glad to hear that people jumped on this deal quickly. Seriously good deal here can't beat free shipping and bottle of Erase.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I've been wanting to speak to you about that... I claimed the box left out for you. No worries I will return the empty tubs to you after a few trials! Have a good day sir!
    Ouch, during your probation period? Pink slip is in the mail
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Ouch, during your probation period? Pink slip is in the mail
    Uh oh you sound like you mean business!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Expected ship date?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    Expected ship date?
    For the insider deal? If so they should be shipping out shortly/have already begun shipping. Confirmation of shipment emails should be going out soon with tracking numbers.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  30. Got my tracking info, very excited!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    Expected ship date?
    Today and monday
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  32. Sounds good!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Glad to hear that people jumped on this deal quickly. Seriously good deal here can't beat free shipping and bottle of Erase.
    No kidding! I just got the email and when I saw the free bottle of Erase, I figured there's no way to lose. Free shipping only enhances the deal!

    (It is a full bottle of Erase, right?)

  34. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    No kidding! I just got the email and when I saw the free bottle of Erase, I figured there's no way to lose. Free shipping only enhances the deal!

    (It is a full bottle of Erase, right?)
    Lol yes
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  35. Sweet! Just put through my order!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Sweet! Just put through my order!
    Thanks for the support, excited to hear your feedback on Enhanced!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  37. I got my sample the other day. I took my first dose this morning. Man this stuff is too strong for me and I'm 275 pounds. Cardio was a breeze 45 minutes. It did give me the jitters for a while and I was walking around with chill (goose) bumps because my cns was stimulated lol. I'm going to use a half dose tomorrow and see how that goes. I did have a good workout tho I even seemed more vascular espeically in my arms and shins and calves.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I got my sample the other day. I took my first dose this morning. Man this stuff is too strong for me and I'm 275 pounds. Cardio was a breeze 45 minutes. It did give me the jitters for a while and I was walking around with chill (goose) bumps because my cns was stimulated lol. I'm going to use a half dose tomorrow and see how that goes. I did have a good workout tho I even seemed more vascular espeically in my arms and shins and calves.
    It's potent no doubt! Good feedback.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  39. Wow! Guess it'll be best to start with half a dose then, huh? Just to gauge how well my body will react? If it's that strong, then the tub I ordered should last me a while. This deal just keeps getting better and bettrah!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Wow! Guess it'll be best to start with half a dose then, huh? Just to gauge how well my body will react? If it's that strong, then the tub I ordered should last me a while. This deal just keeps getting better and bettrah!
    Honestly I half dose ANY stimulant my first time trying it to be safe
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Protein Flavor - The Peoples Choice
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 738
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 08:46 PM
  2. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM
  3. What states do people have the southern drawl accent?
    By Konvicted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 02:33 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:26 PM
  5. Oh yes...the packages have arrived!
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 10:52 AM
Log in
Log in