Enhanced + Alphamine Question

John33

Awards
Hello,

I love Alphamine and take it every morning instead of drinking coffee. I would like to try Enhanced, but I would like to know if on the workout days it can be taken in about 3.5-4 hours after taking 4.4 grams of Alphamine (I take Alphamine twice a day, 4.4 grams each time). Also, where can I buy Enhanced? I got e-mail from a certain store (three letters starting with the letter "G"), but I have heard that they might not have the correct version of the product. Can I buy from them or should I wait until Nutra gets it?

Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With the ingredients not yet revealed it is hard to comment on using both, even in that fashion. I'll let one with knowledge of that chime in.

To be the first to hear about the release of Enhanced, as well as getting an awesome deal upon release, make sure you are signed up for the insider: http://pescience.com/insider

John33

Awards
With the ingredients not yet revealed it is hard to comment on using both, even in that fashion. I'll let one with knowledge of that chime in.
It is already available for sale online from a major retailer. Is it not the real thing?

To be the first to hear about the release of Enhanced, as well as getting an awesome deal upon release, make sure you are signed up for the insider: http://pescience.com/insider
I have signed up some time ago.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They don't have the final formula on the site and I don't bellieve it is for sale yet there (shouldn't be in stock yet).

And thinking about your original question again it usually isn't recommended to use other stime with Alphamine so if you are going to try Enhanced a stim free fat burner may be the best option.

John33

Awards
They don't have the final formula on the site and I don't bellieve it is for sale yet there (shouldn't be in stock yet).
It is on their home page as a Deal of the Day," but when I added it to shopping cart, it shows that it is on Backorder.

And thinking about your original question again it usually isn't recommended to use other stime with Alphamine so if you are going to try Enhanced a stim free fat burner may be the best option.
I do not use it as a fat burner, per se, I use it instead of drinking coffee in the morning. I would not be using it together with Alphamine, but about 4 hours later.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

I wouldn't recommended together, or wait at least 6-8 hours due to the strength of Enhanced.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Anytime someone asks about taking two different stimulant products in the same 24 hour period the same answer will always be given. Although it would be awesome to do it it shouldnt be done. Even if you have a high tolerance for stims. Just because you are using Alphamine instead of coffee there are more stimulants than just caffeine in Alphamine unlike coffee. So in the end you are taking in more stims than you thought.