Erase Pro

DreamChaser1

DreamChaser1

Awards
Was interested in stacking Erase Pro with Test Powder from USP Labs. If anyone could give me any input on their history with Erase Pro. Also is Erase Pro considered a banned substance? Much appreciated.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's legal although if you're an athlete I'd check with you governing body.

If you bought it out of the trunk of some guys car in a dark alley for $100 I probably wouldn't take it..

Kidding aside, it's safe and legal. Follow both supplements by the recommended dosage.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was interested in stacking Erase Pro with Test Powder from USP Labs. If anyone could give me any input on their history with Erase Pro. Also is Erase Pro considered a banned substance? Much appreciated.
It wouldn't be dependent like said in post before this on your governing body. So I would first check there, but there is good synergy with Erase Pro and TestPowder so you picked two solid products.

DAG2013

Awards
I am looking to take this stack as well. Had great results with Test Powder on its own and have been wanting to try Erase Pro. There's a thread trying to get np to stack both at a great price tbd. It's under Company Promotions section.