Pet(e)nhanced!!!

Pet(e)

Awards
Ah yeah!!

I'm just starting this early based on my excitement for the forthcoming killer product from PES. I'm from Canada so maybe I'll get it next week. I haven't spent much time on Anabolic Minds for quite some while, but some may recognize me from bb.com. Now I shouldn't be too irrational about my sky-high early expectations as I just want to be fair and honest about PES Enhanced. I'm excited and expecting something great based on my experiences with just about all their other products, such as quite possibly my favorite product of 2012 with Alphamine... just quickly becoming one of my favorite brands to support this past year. PES to me represents the innovation, excitement and effectiveness I've come to expect from the brands I most loyally support. I've gone through so many Alphamine tubs since it was released it's probably a record.

So hello AM members and heavy thanks to Josh:You_Rock_Emoticon: and PES crew. I'll be here to get Enhanced very soon!

Cheers,

Peter LeDrew

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Can't wait to hear what you think my fellow Canadian!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be following! Can't wait to hear your feedback bro! Welcome back to AM!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lurked some of your logs on bb.com in the past (yes creeper status). :ntome:

Glad you enjoyed Alphamine and look forward to input on Enhanced. :cool:

Pet(e)

Awards
Got my samples yesterday!

First workout last night with sample #1 went great: Back, biceps and calves.

What I noticed is what I will call the BIG 3: energy, focus and pumps. Nothing insane for energy and for me it was just right and I am very stim tolerant. I was totally in the zone and focused on my workout which was tough but went great. Pumps were unbelievable and I am used to using the best pump ingredients around pre-workout... I omitted all my usual pump ingredients and pump was still off the charts, perhaps amongst the best pump days I've had... gotta be good pump ingredients in this Enhanced... maybe something new? I don't know right now, but overall my first sample was a raging success. I'm excited to use my last sample tonight for shoulders and legs... wish I had one for my chest day now though! The taste was very good... reminded me so much of Alphamine actually which I have been addicted to since release. Also to add, vascularity was very very noticeable.

Thanks PES. Now when can I buy it!?!

Pet(e)

Awards
Workout sample #2

Sorry for the late update. I was trying over and over to log on AM via my cell but just couldn't get it to work.

Anyways, PES Enhanced is the real deal. Like I have stated, Energy, Focus and Pumps are awesome with this... very noticeable again with my second workout which went much like the first. I found that Enhanced really helped me keep the intensity very high. I always try to push myself, Outwork, as Layne Norton and some others do... I pushed hard through a productive leg and shoulder workout with some occlusion training thrown in for leg extensions. This was quite painful and the pumps were sure there. Another thing that was definitely noticeable was I was sweating lots... it was pouring off my brow and this rarely happens when I am using weights. I was really into my workout, my music and in the zone again.

My rests were short and I was following a metabolic training day with short rests and high reps. Enhanced totally suited my intense training once again and I seriously can't wait to buy some of this winning preworkout. There's some good stuff in this no doubt and just what we want in a pre-workout. I really appreciate getting this to test out, but it's so good it really made me sad to finish that last sample... now it's just the waiting which is making me go CRAZY!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sorry for the late update. I was trying over and over to log on AM via my cell but just couldn't get it to work.

Anyways, PES Enhanced is the real deal. Like I have stated, Energy, Focus and Pumps are awesome with this... very noticeable again with my second workout which went much like the first. I found that Enhanced really helped me keep the intensity very high. I always try to push myself, Outwork, as Layne Norton and some others do... I pushed hard through a productive leg and shoulder workout with some occlusion training thrown in for leg extensions. This was quite painful and the pumps were sure there. Another thing that was definitely noticeable was I was sweating lots... it was pouring off my brow and this rarely happens when I am using weights. I was really into my workout, my music and in the zone again.

My rests were short and I was following a metabolic training day with short rests and high reps. Enhanced totally suited my intense training once again and I seriously can't wait to buy some of this winning preworkout. There's some good stuff in this no doubt and just what we want in a pre-workout. I really appreciate getting this to test out, but it's so good it really made me sad to finish that last sample... now it's just the waiting which is making me go CRAZY!!!
Great review, thanks Peter

Pet(e)

Awards
Great review, thanks Peter
No problem... anytime! Couldn't be more appreciative to test this out for you great guys at PES. I'm already a super customer who loves your stuff and I expect me to be a huge supporter of Enhanced.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem... anytime! Couldn't be more appreciative to test this out for you great guys at PES. I'm already a super customer who loves your stuff and I expect me to be a huge supporter of Enhanced.
Glad you enjoyed your samples. With mine used up I am sad and patiently awaiting when I can get a full tub. Definitely a fan of the Outwork mentality and love the clothing I have gotten from them as well. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are from Canada? I assume you know Bobby then. It is a small place, right? ;)

Can I say a special thank you for recognising us as innovative. We are a small company who put product efficacy first. It takes a while to grow but the word is starting to get out. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You are from Canada? I assume you know Bobby then. It is a small place, right? ;)

Can I say a special thank you for recognising us as innovative. We are a small company who put product efficacy first. It takes a while to grow but the word is starting to get out. :)
Haha, actually we are both east coast

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how Ben assumes you know each other just cause your from Canada. Does that mean Ben is friends with David Beckham because they are from England?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how Ben assumes you know each other just cause your from Canada. Does that mean Ben is friends with David Beckham because they are from England?
Maybe Ben and David can take a photo together and sign it for us. That would be dreamy.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Love knowing that focus is on point after drinking enhanced.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best way I can describe the stimulant sensation of Enhanced is like a supercharged Alphamine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best way I can describe the stimulant sensation of Enhanced is like a supercharged Alphamine.
Alphamine on steroids?

I thought it was definitely a unique feel. I can't show alphamine that I enjoyed it so I kind of moped around the kitchen after my workout. My tub was already upset that I cheated on it with the sample. To say the least things are rocky at home right now... Lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has its own feel to it. I had some crazy drive and focus on Enhanced. When I take Alphamine preworkout for cardio I feel like I'm hyper and bouncing.

Pet(e)

Awards
It has its own feel to it. I had some crazy drive and focus on Enhanced. When I take Alphamine preworkout for cardio I feel like I'm hyper and bouncing.
I have to agree!

It's not like the caffeine-laden choices out there or even craze which I love, but a nice balance and a feel of it's own. I think that's a great thing to say about your product. It's one of the reasons I really love PES products. I can count on getting something different yet awesome.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have to agree!

It's not like the caffeine-laden choices out there or even craze which I love, but a nice balance and a feel of it's own. I think that's a great thing to say about your product. It's one of the reasons I really love PES products. I can count on getting something different yet awesome.
Thanks Pete, this is something we are very proud of.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree!

I like the feedback. I agree i dont like to over due it on caffeine any day of the week so i keep it in small doses. 1 scoop or even 1.25 feels just right for me where i'm not bouncing off the walls but i'm very focused and driven. Loved my samples can't wait for this to be at my door step.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been using 1-1.5 scoops...thats my sweet spot

2 makes me feel like I need to go take over the world, which is awesome when I am really tired and need to workout

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are the insider emails being sent?
Final date is not finished (as far as I know) but should be real soon. Don't want to give a firm date because I don't know. :p

Trust me I am just as eager to get in on this...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully everyone knows by now but just to be sure, the insider is being sent out today so it is your last chance to sign up for the introductory sale.

http://pescience.com/insider

Pet(e)

Awards
As someone who's tried the samples of Enhanced, it's without question one pre-workout worth buying and trying. You won't regret it so get on the pre-sale NOW!!!

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ordered the insider deal. If it disappoints I'll be looking to trade it for some craze.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered the insider deal. If it disappoints I'll be looking to trade it for some craze.
I have a feeling after you use enhanced you will be looking to trade all your craze for more enhanced... ;)

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling after you use enhanced you will be looking to trade all your craze for more enhanced... ;)
that would be something. I'm just hoping its good enough to rotate w/ Craze w/o feeling like I'm missing much. Different ingredient profiles would make it a perfect product to do just that. I need something so I can use and have effective after work workouts so I can get off that there Craze for awhile.

Hoping this stuff gets here soon so I can give it a run.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Let me know how it compares to craze. I haven't found anything to come close. Hopefully the jitters won't be an issue with enhanced. Lots of focus. I hope.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how it compares to craze. I haven't found anything to come close. Hopefully the jitters won't be an issue with enhanced. Lots of focus. I hope.
I'm a huge Craze fan and liked the focus from Enhanced better. It gave me intense focus/mental clarity and clean energy. The pumps were outstanding as well. I actually have a review posted if you want to check it out.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge Craze fan and liked the focus from Enhanced better. It gave me intense focus/mental clarity and clean energy. The pumps were outstanding as well. I actually have a review posted if you want to check it out.
how would you rate your stim tolerance?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would you rate your stim tolerance?
Absolutely ridiculous lol. For me it had stronger effects than ~2.5 scoops of Craze+100mg caffeine+2g ALCAR. Enhanced is strong. I don't think many people will need 2 scoops.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I just started mixing alcar with craze today. Had crazy alertness & focus.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Absolutely ridiculous lol. For me it had stronger effects than ~2.5 scoops of Craze+100mg caffeine+2g ALCAR. Enhanced is strong. I don't think many people will need 2 scoops.
Sweet!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree two scoops was a strong dose for me. I'll squeak by using 1-1.5 for sure.