WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Excited to hear if you enjoyed the product as much as I did today! :-)
    :/ I think two scoops was too much... It came on quick and strong but I was also training fasted. I felt a little nauseous but still had a decent workout. will probably use one scoop tomorrow (half sample) and see how that goes. I still feel the energy for sure but I'm a little too jittery. If one scoop works it will be very cost effective
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com


  2. 1.5 is my sweet spot, but 1 works very well for me too. 2 was too strong for me
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    1.5 is my sweet spot, but 1 works very well for me too. 2 was too strong for me
    I think I could have gone with just 1.5 but 2 was nuckin futs haha
    GAINZZZ....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    1.5 is my sweet spot, but 1 works very well for me too. 2 was too strong for me
    Yeah I think I will try 1.5 tomorrow. Extremely powerful stuff. It will last longer anyways
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140

    Yeah I think I will try 1.5 tomorrow. Extremely powerful stuff. It will last longer anyways
    1.5 scoops and I did not want to leave the gym
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    :/ I think two scoops was too much... It came on quick and strong but I was also training fasted. I felt a little nauseous but still had a decent workout. will probably use one scoop tomorrow (half sample) and see how that goes. I still feel the energy for sure but I'm a little too jittery. If one scoop works it will be very cost effective
    I honestly only used half my sample packet to begin with and i felt good on that. But again even with Alphamine i can cruise all day energy wise feels like on one scoop.

  7. I really cannot wait to grab a tub of this stuff.

  8. 1.5 is my dose of choice...2 is a little bit too much energy for me. Thats how we know we nailed the formula though!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    1.5 is my dose of choice...2 is a little bit too much energy for me. Thats how we know we nailed the formula though!
    1-1.5 would do me just fine as well. 2 scoops had me wired for a long time. I usually lift a few hours before I sleep so I won't need that much.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    I really cannot wait to grab a tub of this stuff.
    I think a lot of people will have a new go-to preworkout after Enhanced is released!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I think a lot of people will have a new go-to preworkout after Enhanced is released!
    Which pwo do you think they will pick???
    GAINZZZ....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JM1437

    Which pwo do you think they will pick???
    (=

    Hmmm
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WTF is in APS Meso and creatine nitrate
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 04:14 PM
  2. Just got my RPM sample in...
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 10:42 PM
  3. Finally tried my Biotest Spike sample. Not good
    By RSX-S in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in