WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Ok guys first I just wanna thank PES for giving me a sneak peek at their new Pre workout product Enhanced. Now I got 2 samples and took the first of the two earlier today about 30 mins before hitting the gym. I can tell you that there isnt any beta alanine in it because I didnt get any tingles but that seems to be the case with the latest ones coming out on the market and theres really nothing to be upset about because it doesnt need it. If your butt hurt over it then just add some BA powder to it yourself haha.

First thing I noticed was that it hit me almost instantly. After literally 2 minutes I felt it slap me right in the face. A huge rush came over me and I was ready to toss around some weight. Another thing I noticed was the significant pump I got from it which leads me to believe there has to be a quality form of agmatine in it or at least thats what Im thinking. Lastly, although it hit me hard when I first dosed it I wasnt going nuts or freaking out but it just gave me solid energy through the end of my workout where I was still shaking from the effects while I was walking out of the gym. Ridiculousness in a tub.

If anyone else got samples chime in on this. Im curious as to what you think as well as the reps etc.

Shout out to natty for giving me the idea. Thanks bro.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to trying it myself.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed the samples. I can't wait to get my hands on some, I'm with you in that BA gives me the tingles. So bad for me sometimes I plain just don't want to work out.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok guys first I just wanna thank PES for giving me a sneak peek at their new Pre workout product Enhanced. Now I got 2 samples and took the first of the two earlier today about 30 mins before hitting the gym. I can tell you that there isnt any beta alanine in it because I didnt get any tingles but that seems to be the case with the latest ones coming out on the market and theres really nothing to be upset about because it doesnt need it. If your butt hurt over it then just add some BA powder to it yourself haha.

First thing I noticed was that it hit me almost instantly. After literally 2 minutes I felt it slap me right in the face. A huge rush came over me and I was ready to toss around some weight. Another thing I noticed was the significant pump I got from it which leads me to believe there has to be a quality form of agmatine in it or at least thats what Im thinking. Lastly, although it hit me hard when I first dosed it I wasnt going nuts or freaking out but it just gave me solid energy through the end of my workout where I was still shaking from the effects while I was walking out of the gym. Ridiculousness in a tub.

If anyone else got samples chime in on this. Im curious as to what you think as well as the reps etc.

Sounds about right, glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the feedback!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome feed back. Can't wait to see the rest of the sample testers feedback coming in as well.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
No problem guys thanks for hooking me up!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds insane!!! Can't wait to get mine!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty excited to see the final formula and try it for myself. Thanks for the feedback. :thumbsup:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed the samples. I can't wait to get my hands on some, I'm with you in that BA gives me the tingles. So bad for me sometimes I plain just don't want to work out.
I love the tingles!!!

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump from nitrates??? :)

This pre sounds about right from PES

- Valdez

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Excited to try this one!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
And for all you that have to have a good tasting product....yea it tastes pretty damn good!!! Fruit punch type of flavor I think.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
sounds like fun. waiting for some more reviews to pop out.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The samples are blue raspberry. But they taste great...we can just call the flavor "Tastes Great"

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
How were people selected to be sample testers?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
From way back probably 9-10 months ago. Been a long time coming. We will have real sample packets in the future
I remember buying the erase pro/anabeta elite combo promo from G N C when they first came out about probably about that long ago... Were those who bought that stack still be receiving the samples they said they would send out?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cannot wait to give mine a go...any day now

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

Thank you for the feedback... PES always delivers the goods.. I'm sure this one will not disappoint and will make lots of people happy :)

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Blue raz is the flavor?!?! Lol I was way off thinking it was fruit punch haha

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember buying the erase pro/anabeta elite combo promo from G N C when they first came out about probably about that long ago... Were those who bought that stack still be receiving the samples they said they would send out?
Oh wow I totally forgot about that...

- Valdez

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We sent all those people an Alphamine sample, and when we get the Enhanced official samples everyone from that list will get 2 of those as well

Anyone who didnt get their Alphamine sample though, http://pescience.com/alphasample

We will have one for Enhanced too

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
We sent all those people an Alphamine sample, and when we get the Enhanced official samples everyone from that list will get 2 of those as well

Anyone who didnt get their Alphamine sample though, www.pescience.com/alphasample

sweet,im looking forward to trying it!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

Anyone who didnt get their Alphamine sample though, www.pescience.com/alphasample

Awesome natty thx for the info!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome I didn't know that! Count me in!

- Valdez

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this sounds amazing where do i sign up to try?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im looking on that site, i cant find anywhere to request samples, id love to try, have hear great things!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thnaks so much!!!!!! cant wait to try and the new pre as well, PES doin big things!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
thnaks so much!!!!!! cant wait to try and the new pre as well, PES doin big things!!!!
Thanks, let us know what you think

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How long (in terms of hours) did the energy/stim attribute of the product last? And how does the stim energy/focus compare to other PWO's that you've tried? Good review.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
How long (in terms of hours) did the energy/stim attribute of the product last? And how does the stim energy/focus compare to other PWO's that you've tried? Good review.
The energy lasted well after I was done training. I didnt notice it go away until I ate my post workout meal about 45 mins after. If I didnt eat it probably would have lasted a lot longer, but I didnt crash at all it kinda just slowly disappeared. The energy and focus is right up there with any other companies PWO that I have tried.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The energy lasted well after I was done training. I didnt notice it go away until I ate my post workout meal about 45 mins after. If I didnt eat it probably would have lasted a lot longer, but I didnt crash at all it kinda just slowly disappeared. The energy and focus is right up there with any other companies PWO that I have tried.
Nice. Thanks for the response man.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my samples came today, will get the full treatment tomorrow am :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I'm f@cken pump just going through this thread can't wait to open the tub take a big whiff and putting it in my shaker ;-)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tired my first sample this morning. Had a few very powerful effects

Te taste and mix ability were tremendous. The blue raz is very subtle, but tasty. That is a flavor I always get concerned about, as when done incorrectly it can be dreadful. It mixed with no more than 5-6 shakes with no residue

The first most noticeable effect is the focus. It became laser like within 10-15 minutes.

My energy picked up relatively soon thereafter. It was by no means over the top, nor did it feel like a synthetic energy if that makes sense. It was a natural energy and hit me by 20-25 minutes after ingestion.

Pump was good...not over the top either. However, please bear in mind, I typically get little out of agmatine products. They are occasionally successful with me not often.

I will try sample #2 on Saturday for legs/bag as any extra energy then will be needed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tired my first sample this morning. Had a few very powerful effects

Te taste and mix ability were tremendous. The blue raz is very subtle, but tasty. That is a flavor I always get concerned about, as when done incorrectly it can be dreadful. It mixed with no more than 5-6 shakes with no residue

The first most noticeable effect is the focus. It became laser like within 10-15 minutes.

My energy picked up relatively soon thereafter. It was by no means over the top, nor did it feel like a synthetic energy if that makes sense. It was a natural energy and hit me by 20-25 minutes after ingestion.

Pump was good...not over the top either. However, please bear in mind, I typically get little out of agmatine products. They are occasionally successful with me not often.

I will try sample #2 on Saturday for legs/bag as any extra energy then will be needed.
Thank you for the feedback AE! I'm not a huge blue raz fan either but I'm glad you found it to be tasty! Looking forward to hearing your follow up!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see the feedback starting to roll in! :cool:

boogyman

Awards
2 questions:

Any additions to stength and performance noticed?

Could PES and USPLabs offer a stack with this and Versa-1 when both are available on Nutraplanet?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 questions:

Any additions to stength and performance noticed?

Could PES and USPLabs offer a stack with this and Versa-1 when both are available on Nutraplanet?
I plan to try both together soon. Sure some others may as well and if the feedback is strong enough a stack may appear...PES and USPLabs products always seem to find ways into Nutra deals together. :D