WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JM1437 View Post
    The energy lasted well after I was done training. I didnt notice it go away until I ate my post workout meal about 45 mins after. If I didnt eat it probably would have lasted a lot longer, but I didnt crash at all it kinda just slowly disappeared. The energy and focus is right up there with any other companies PWO that I have tried.
    Nice. Thanks for the response man.

  2. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Not much longer...insiders will hear about it first

    http://pescience.com/insider
    Yes if your not an insider do yourself a favor gents and sign up. It's free and there is usually some incredible deals offered.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,354
    Answers
    0


    my samples came today, will get the full treatment tomorrow am
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    my samples came today, will get the full treatment tomorrow am
    Can't wait to see what you think
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    I'm f@cken pump just going through this thread can't wait to open the tub take a big whiff and putting it in my shaker ;-)
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,354
    Answers
    0


    Tired my first sample this morning. Had a few very powerful effects


    Te taste and mix ability were tremendous. The blue raz is very subtle, but tasty. That is a flavor I always get concerned about, as when done incorrectly it can be dreadful. It mixed with no more than 5-6 shakes with no residue

    The first most noticeable effect is the focus. It became laser like within 10-15 minutes.

    My energy picked up relatively soon thereafter. It was by no means over the top, nor did it feel like a synthetic energy if that makes sense. It was a natural energy and hit me by 20-25 minutes after ingestion.

    Pump was good...not over the top either. However, please bear in mind, I typically get little out of agmatine products. They are occasionally successful with me not often.

    I will try sample #2 on Saturday for legs/bag as any extra energy then will be needed.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  7. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Tired my first sample this morning. Had a few very powerful effects

    Te taste and mix ability were tremendous. The blue raz is very subtle, but tasty. That is a flavor I always get concerned about, as when done incorrectly it can be dreadful. It mixed with no more than 5-6 shakes with no residue

    The first most noticeable effect is the focus. It became laser like within 10-15 minutes.

    My energy picked up relatively soon thereafter. It was by no means over the top, nor did it feel like a synthetic energy if that makes sense. It was a natural energy and hit me by 20-25 minutes after ingestion.

    Pump was good...not over the top either. However, please bear in mind, I typically get little out of agmatine products. They are occasionally successful with me not often.

    I will try sample #2 on Saturday for legs/bag as any extra energy then will be needed.
    Thank you for the feedback AE! I'm not a huge blue raz fan either but I'm glad you found it to be tasty! Looking forward to hearing your follow up!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    Nice to see the feedback starting to roll in!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    2 questions:

    Any additions to stength and performance noticed?

    Could PES and USPLabs offer a stack with this and Versa-1 when both are available on Nutraplanet?
  10. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    2 questions:

    Any additions to stength and performance noticed?

    Could PES and USPLabs offer a stack with this and Versa-1 when both are available on Nutraplanet?
    I plan to try both together soon. Sure some others may as well and if the feedback is strong enough a stack may appear...PES and USPLabs products always seem to find ways into Nutra deals together.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,354
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thank you for the feedback AE! I'm not a huge blue raz fan either but I'm glad you found it to be tasty! Looking forward to hearing your follow up!
    Absolutely. I am always concerned with blue raz....but this was very subtle. Being honest, I was not over joyed to hear that it was the flavor choice, but PES did it right. Thank goodness
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,354
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    2 questions:

    Any additions to stength and performance noticed?

    Could PES and USPLabs offer a stack with this and Versa-1 when both are available on Nutraplanet?
    Not sure if this is directed towards me...but I will answer it.

    Strength was not noticeably different. Performance was better as a result of the focus issue.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Absolutely. I am always concerned with blue raz....but this was very subtle. Being honest, I was not over joyed to hear that it was the flavor choice, but PES did it right. Thank goodness
    There will be fruit punch also.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Not sure if this is directed towards me...but I will answer it.

    Strength was not noticeably different. Performance was better as a result of the focus issue.
    Thanks. I was directing it to anyone who had sampled Enhanced. I am kinda tired of the "stim and pump" preworkouts and am always looking for a pre that actually enhances performance.
  15. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman

    Thanks. I was directing it to anyone who had sampled Enhanced. I am kinda tired of the "stim and pump" preworkouts and am always looking for a pre that actually enhances performance.
    The tunnel vision focus is what I love about enhanced.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Absolutely. I am always concerned with blue raz....but this was very subtle. Being honest, I was not over joyed to hear that it was the flavor choice, but PES did it right. Thank goodness
    The first pre-workout I ever tried was blue raz and it was a complete fail. The taste was way to strong and wrecked my stomach. I know josh wouldn't release a sub par tasting product so I have a feeling this product will fix that bad memory!
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    There will be fruit punch also.
    Yum!
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    The tunnel vision focus is what I love about enhanced.
    I've been looking more for this type of a response when selecting pre-workouts these days so this is very good to hear!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,233
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    The tunnel vision focus is what I love about enhanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I've been looking more for this type of a response when selecting pre-workouts these days so this is very good to hear!
    Exactly what I'm looking for
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Not sure if this is directed towards me...but I will answer it.

    Strength was not noticeably different. Performance was better as a result of the focus issue.
    Nice review A. Did you take the equivalent of two scoops?
  19. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23

    Nice review A. Did you take the equivalent of two scoops?
    Yes
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,544
    Answers
    0


    yeah ever since i tried Lit Up, i prefer my pre workouts to me like that as well. focus/some energy/pump
  21. Registered User
    JM1437's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    2 questions:

    Any additions to stength and performance noticed?

    Could PES and USPLabs offer a stack with this and Versa-1 when both are available on Nutraplanet?
    Ive been using Versa-1 for about the past 2 months and I did dose it when I tried the first sample of Enhanced. It is nuckin futs!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I plan to try both together soon. Sure some others may as well and if the feedback is strong enough a stack may appear...PES and USPLabs products always seem to find ways into Nutra deals together.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

    Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  22. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Yes
    So two scoops is the best dose for this?

    I had assumed it would be based on the incorrect label but was told that it isn't advised to start at more than 1 scoop.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  23. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    So two scoops is the best dose for this?

    I had assumed it would be based on the incorrect label but was told that it isn't advised to start at more than 1 scoop.
    It will vary from person to person. 1 scoop is all I take. I still haven't gone over 1.5 scoops of alphamine.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  24. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0


    i cannot fukcin wait for this.. ive been using c4 for a couple months now and that **** is beyond played out. might as well just be taking a tripple dose of beta alanine and a few caffeine pills..
  25. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Re: WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The first pre-workout I ever tried was blue raz and it was a complete fail. The taste was way to strong and wrecked my stomach. I know josh wouldn't release a sub par tasting product so I have a feeling this product will fix that bad memory!

    Yum!


    I've been looking more for this type of a response when selecting pre-workouts these days so this is very good to hear!
    No-xplode blue raz???? I remember that ish from waaaaayyyyy back in the day

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  26. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    No-xplode blue raz???? I remember that ish from waaaaayyyyy back in the day

    - Valdez
    I think It was assault or something.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Re: WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I think It was assault or something.
    Had to be better than no xplode lol that stuff was rancid. The tub I night even seemed carbonated sometimes

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  28. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I think It was assault or something.
    NOOO Assault i hate the tingles.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,114
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    So two scoops is the best dose for this?

    I had assumed it would be based on the incorrect label but was told that it isn't advised to start at more than 1 scoop.
    2 scoops will be very strong...everyone should start with 1 just to base the feel. I think the masses will like 1.5 scoops...the hardcore guys will go for 2 scoops
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,354
    Answers
    0


    Just finished my second workout with enhanced.

    All of the same effects were even more pronounced this time. I altered the amount of water that I used, this time only 8 oz. WOW!!! The energy was far more enhanced (lol). The taste was a little stronger, but again still good. Which as I mentioned before was surprising for me, as I am not a huge blue raz fan.

    The pump was much stronger as well. I did legs and back and I can tell you, more than anything else, my back was pumped to hell. Very impressive.

    The final point for me, and truly where this shines more than anywhere else....focus. At 8oz of water, the laser focus hit within 15 minutes and lasted through a treadmill session as well as a lifting session.

    Excellent job PES.....now let me get a bottle
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  31. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Awesome update AE! Just by dropping the water content you were able to get more out of the product, nice observation.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,354
    Answers
    0


    Thanks man. I always will experiment with a good pre in terms of water levels. Really makes some of the affects more pronounced.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  33. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Doesn't seem like this stuff is being very well received at all from the threads. You guys can send all this "bunk" product to me and I will dispose of it. You're welcome in advance.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  34. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Doesn't seem like this stuff is being very well received at all from the threads. You guys can send all this "bunk" product to me and I will dispose of it. You're welcome in advance.
    You are so generous.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    You are so generous.
    Lol. I'm jealous of these sample guys. Damn I can't wait for that insider deal!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  36. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Lol. I'm jealous of these sample guys. Damn I can't wait for that insider deal!
    Soon
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  37. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Pm please
    PM sent. Thought I missed the boat. Can't wait!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  38. Registered User
    JM1437's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Damn this thread has blown up!!! Thanks for dropping in guys!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

    Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  39. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Just a Little bit of excitement for Enhanced
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    i cannot fukcin wait for this.. ive been using c4 for a couple months now and that **** is beyond played out. might as well just be taking a tripple dose of beta alanine and a few caffeine pills..
    LOL, you should try phenadrine before enhanced if you want a super stim, that stuff has me straight up ballin. I can't wait to try the new stim in Enhanced.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WTF is in APS Meso and creatine nitrate
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:14 PM
  2. Just got my RPM sample in...
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 09:42 PM
  3. Finally tried my Biotest Spike sample. Not good
    By RSX-S in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 02:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in