Can alpha t2 be stacked with alphamine?
- 01-10-2013, 12:23 AM
- 01-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Yes you can.
Post up time schedule and ill help you out
Mobile App...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
01-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the reply Chris. I workout from 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m., so my first 2 doses of alphamine will be prior to workout. Then the 3rd dose of alphamine will be about 1:00p.m.... so where should I throw in the AT2? Do you think I should do the full dosage?
01-10-2013, 11:25 AM
I've stacked them. In my opinion I would run them seperate. Alphamine works great on its own and you should only lose so much fat so fast.
At2 works just as good. Run one cycle of alphamine and follow it with alpha t2. If your diet is good you'll see incredible results.
01-10-2013, 03:33 PM
01-10-2013, 03:48 PM
01-10-2013, 08:10 PM
You can stack with 1 t2 between each dose of alphamine but you should hang off and do 4 weeks t2 after alphamine
...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
01-12-2013, 10:49 PM
01-28-2014, 11:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mrmello in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2012, 02:47 PM
- By schofers in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2011, 05:30 PM
- By wheels in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 46Last Post: 11-10-2006, 02:57 PM
- By BigMatty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2005, 12:39 PM
- By slydeflex in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2004, 05:58 PM