Can alpha t2 be stacked with alphamine?

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I've seen a coye logs of guys who've stacked them but then heard that there are some of the same ingredients in each so stacking isn't a good idea... I thought I'd just ask you guys. Thanks and if so...dose as suggested?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes you can.
Post up time schedule and ill help you out

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Thanks for the reply Chris. I workout from 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m., so my first 2 doses of alphamine will be prior to workout. Then the 3rd dose of alphamine will be about 1:00p.m.... so where should I throw in the AT2? Do you think I should do the full dosage?

thanks again

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I've stacked them. In my opinion I would run them seperate. Alphamine works great on its own and you should only lose so much fat so fast.
At2 works just as good. Run one cycle of alphamine and follow it with alpha t2. If your diet is good you'll see incredible results.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I've stacked them. In my opinion I would run them seperate. Alphamine works great on its own and you should only lose so much fat so fast.
At2 works just as good. Run one cycle of alphamine and follow it with alpha t2. If your diet is good you'll see incredible results.
Im doing 8 weeks of alphamine, should I start at2 immediately after do you think?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Im doing 8 weeks of alphamine, should I start at2 immediately after do you think?
I'm not positive but ivbelieve raulwascine is similar to yohimbine so you may need a 4 wk break. I like to use at2 or alphamine when I'm not bulking on anabeta and erase. I love PES, haha

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can stack with 1 t2 between each dose of alphamine but you should hang off and do 4 weeks t2 after alphamine

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The goal would be 1-2 scoops Alphamine in the morning and 1-2 caps AT2 in the afternoon

S

synthet1c

I'm not positive but ivbelieve raulwascine is similar to yohimbine so you may need a 4 wk break. I like to use at2 or alphamine when I'm not bulking on anabeta and erase. I love PES, haha
bumping old old thread but touches on my exact question...sitting on erase pro / alphamine / at2.primary goal is leaning/hardening up and although I hear killer things about stacking alphamine/at2 I'm wondering it if might be better suited spectating them. My thinking is running erase pro+alphamine. 4 weeks... Then following then up with 4 more weeks on at2.by approaching it this way I may not be able to take advantage of stacking benefits of both but I would essentially be able to spend more time "on" the beta antagonist benefits associated with both. im curious as to thoughts (pes reps?) on stacking all 3 as opposed to a more prolonged approach as outlined?thanks!